Red hat Linux 9 Tutorials:
Red Hat Linux is a popular Linux based operating system. Whether you are inexperienced with Red Hat Linux or any other type of Linux operating system, you can consider these tutorials to get you started with the basics and show you what to do all the way into the advanced material.
Through these tutorials you shall be learning about the Red Hat Linux environment and its application from scratch.
The training will include the following;
1. Introduction to Red hat Linux.
2. Getting Started.
3. Using the graphical desktop and configuration of Date and time
4. Getting online.
5. Web browsing
6. Email application
7. Working with documents
8. Audio, Video and General Amusement
9. Working with images
10. Shell prompt Basics.
11. Managing files and directories.
12. Installing and updating Red hat Linux packages
- IT Professionals
- People wanting to use Linux on daily Basis
- System Administrators
- Anyone who wants to learn about Red Hat
- Computer with Internet connectivity to learn about Red Hat Linux Training.
- Passion to learn