eduCBA brings you a very interesting course on Quality Management & Hospital Hazards
In this course you will learn in detail about two major concepts of Quality Management & Hospital Hazards:
- Cross infections
- Hand Hygiene
These are extremely important concepts or parts of Quality Management & Hospital Hazards and understanding them is very essential. Understanding these Cross infections, and Hand Hygiene will be easy as you will learn along with the trainer.
The following are the sections in the course which have been discussed below;
- Hospital Acquired infections:
In this section you would learn the Sources of infection, Cross infections, Surveillance and Hand Hygiene.
- Statistics in Hospital
In this module you would learn the Applications of statistics, Uses of statistics, HIS uses in statistics and Importance of statistics.
What are the requirements?
- Basic computer Knowledge and English Knowledge
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 2 hours of content!
- At preparing learners to manage service quality at hospitals
- At exposing Learners to understand the management of hospital hazards
- It also explains about keeping track on quality, improving quality and bringing best practices in an hospital
What is the target audience?
- Professional- Nursing home Directors, Floor Coordinators, Jr Medical administrators, ICU Nurse Manager, Clinicians, Intensivists
- Anyone who wants to know about quality management at hospitals