- Python Training and Programming is one of the easiest languages to start with. It was developed decades ago by Monty Python after which successful releases have been developed by the Open Source communities.
- The latest version of Python used is Python 3.5. Though it is known to be extremely stable, most industries are still using Python 2.7 reason being it’s a bit hard to migrate from the older version to the newest.
- Besides when learning Python Training its actually easy to learn the Python version v3.x and then the v2.x more potentially the v2.7 since most of the stuff from python 2.7 have been either totally deprecated or modified to something newer in the 3.x versions.
- However a lot of people still prefer python 2.7 since they are almost compatible with everything other thing. As for this Python Training Course, we will delving into both of them since they both have their own sets of pros and cons.
- We personally prefer to use the 3.x version, reason being if you think on a long term basis, at some or the other point 2.x versions will get deprecated, whereas 3.x is the version which will be carried forward.
Python Training Importance:
- As far as Python Training goes, it is almost everywhere. Ranging from Web developing apps, to socket programming to offline app development. It’s more or less used to develop Games, CGI effects and apps relted to Linux.
- Python Training has the simplicity required for a beginner who needs to get started without having any pre-requisites. The codes of python are required to be indented in a proper manner unlike the codes of Ruby.
- This may mean a lot to a program who is habitual to Ruby or Java; but for a beginner it’s not that hard to get used to it. If we compare Python to C, as to which language to learn first; Python is simpler to C; whereas C will get into you into a habit of doing things in a proper manner.
- Python Training provides the elastic simplicity and is forgiving in nature. When we say forgiving,we mean to say that when writing programs, if you happen to do any mistake in the syntaxes of python, it will probably ignore or just give you an error after compilation.
- Whereas in the case of C or Java, it won’t even allow you to compile, let alone the fact of running the program with error.
- But we am not trying to degrade C or Java here, they have their own set of pros and cons, some of which can never even be done in Python Training.
- we will get to that part later. But as far as a beginner language goes, there is no other language other than Ruby which beats the likes of the Python.
- But still, we personally prefer Python over Ruby at any point of time.
- If you have any experience in Ruby, then you that how much can it be a hassle when installing Gems and other stuff.
- But the same stuff in Python is already taken care of… no separately installing gems since it doesn’t have one.
Pre-requisites for learning Python Training:
- As for Python Training, there is specifically no pre-requisite designed for it. A person with a basic understanding of computer can get started with it. Just install Python, either v2.x or v3.x from www.python.org.
- When installing in Windows, make sure you select the environmental path, else you will actually have a hard time setting it once the installation is done. However, if you are using Linux or Mac, there is no such thing.
- The best part is that the latest versions of Python are by default installed in both of them.
- You can just type in python in the terminal and get started with the default interpreter and the IDLE prompt. But there is one more thing.
- We have seen some cases where typing in just python in terminal takes you to the old default version of python most probably the v2.7.
- The reason for this is the symbolic link. Make sure you don’t mess around with them if that is the case.
- So, the alternate way to access the latest python would be to type in the terminal as ‘python3’ and execute it.
Python Training and Other Languages:
- Over time, we have seen people mostly with a background of C finding it easier to get used to python but not the other way round.
- The main reason for that is because C though it’s not a low-level program officially, it is still considered as one by developers.
- The reason for that is because it is closer to the machine language than any other language like the Ruby, Python or the Perl.
- Frankly speaking, it is actually far easier to learn C first and then Python.
- But let me tell you, we are not talking about learning C in full; just the basics. Once you get to know the pointers and related stuff in C, it would be much easier to understand the same in Python.
- Python Training actually tries to make thing a lot easier, but in doing that it actually makes thing even more complicated.
- It has too much of hidden codes, which a beginner will find it hard to understand; whereas it the same beginner learnt C first, he would have to specifically write those codes instead of trying to understand it from the background. Following is a great example for this:
>>>a = 9
>>>b = 2
>>>c = a/b
This would print 4 instead of 4.5. Now, for an experienced developer this is easy to understand. But for a beginner, he would start to wonder as to why the 0.5 was truncated. The reason for this would be because it directly converts floats to integers unless specified. This is not the case with C, C++ or Java. You need to specifically specify whether you want to calculate a float or an integer, else it simple won’t compile. These things in python are called as magic. Too much magic just makes things complicated. Let me give a similar example of java here.
>>>int a = 9;
>>>int b = 2;
>>>int c = a/b;
If you just type in a, b and c here similar to that of python, it simple won’t work. This is because that’s how Java is designed. However, that is not an exact pre-requisite. People even having a background in bash or Linux will actually find it easier to get on with python programming, the main reason being almost all of python libraries are fully compatible with the Bash and Sh.
To make long story short, there is no pre-requisite for learning Python Training. If you don’t know C or Java or even Python, you call still learn full python in detail through this Python Training. It’s just that knowing one of the languages which is near to machine code will make learning python programming easier. Even if you don’t know any languages, knowing atleast the concepts of programming languages will make it easy to get started with Python. Concepts like how flow control works, jobs of scopes and variables, using functions, handling errors and exceptions, using loops, iterators, objects and classes. Python Training Programming is mostly used in the Big Data and Analytics domain. And since Python Training is object-oriented, knowing C will help a lot since it also is a purely object-oriented language.
Why this Python Training Course?
- Python Programming is one of those languages which is highly portable across various platforms. Besides compiling and converting Python to an executable or windows or into a dmg and even into a shell is extremely easy. Besides, you won’t even need to convert it to a dmg or a shell file to make it work in Mac or in Linux.
- You can directly run it by just changing the file basic permissions with chmod u+x . Besides, python even runs easily on arm architectured devices.
- Few example can be taken from the Android or the Raspberry Pi itself. Java, C, Ruby or any other programs need to be compiled and then converted to a specified executable format before running it on other systems.
- Also, if you want C, java or let’s say even Ruby files to run on a specific machine, you need the proper dependencies and the gems to be installed. That is not the case with Python Training.
- You can just simple insert the necessary files in one directory and make one full-fledged executable and just run it, as simple as that. Python is also one of the largest choice for Web development and even for large companies.
- So, if you looking to develop a career in either Python or any other programming, Python Training is the perfect start.
- Python Training is the application of computers and telecommunications equipment to store, retrieve, transmit and manipulate data. Information Technology is a commonly used synonym for computers and computer networks.
- If you are looking for a job in an IT sector, then this ultimate Python Training Bundle will help you to learn the specialized IT skills which will be required in order to excel in a IT firm.
- The Python training class will help those who want to learn and excel in the field of information technology and also it will help you to improve your overall job performance by stressing continuing professional development.
- The Python training tutorials will help you to advance your career potential by setting you apart from the competition and will also show you competency in IT field.
- These days’ Python Training has gained lot importance as mostly things are based on technology so there is a great demand for this domain and one can easily learn the theoretical as well as practical knowledge through this Python Training Bundle.
- Learn to build mobile apps through android – how to build professional application for mobile phones you will be learning through this Python Training tutorials.
Python vs Java, C and other languages
- This Python Training will cover most of the syntaxes, pointers, libraries, function creation, dictionaries, loops, conditions and all those things to get you started to develop basic apps.
- Even advanced features like the objects, generators and error and exception handling have been taken care of in this Python Training.
- As for learning Python Training, we would even go far to say that every programmer should learn python; whether they want to make a career in that or not.
- This Python Training will always be easier to a beginner than Java. For example, python is already installed in almost both Linux and Mac if not in Windows, and even if you need to install it, there hardly anything we need to do.
- Just download an installed from www.python.org and execute it. But that’s not the case with Java. Java requires an extreme amount of Setup to get started to.
- A beginner would probably quit learning Java out of frustration even when he is installing it for the first time.
- Python Training course will make your basics clear and also includes bits and bytes of advanced stuff.
- Python Training will make you ready to learn other programming languages and even for a tentative job role in the programming industry.
- The reason why Python Training course is much better than learning any other low-level languages is because Python allows you to write programs in much compact way than in C or java.
- This is however at the expense of the complicated ‘magic’ codes we were talking about previously.
- In C, you have to specifically notify everything to the system which makes the code large and bulky and not suitable for a beginner.
- Though a program compiled in C, C++ or Java is comparatively much faster than Python, the time you will use to write a C program will almost be twice as that of python because of the reasonably large piece of code.
Now that we have cleared the confusion with C and Java, let’s talk about other languages like the Scala, Haskell and the Erlang. I won’t be talking in detail about those ’cause they are highly tough languages to learn infront of python. These languages are mostly meant for extremely advanced programmers. Besides, since you are trying to learn python, we would mostly presume this is you first languages to learn and you are either learning to get your career started in programming or for developing apps for automation and personal use. For both the cases, Python programming is explicitly the perfect language to learn because of its simplicity. As for comparing it to Ruby and Perl, we would say Perl beats Python in every other way except one: its use in the commercial industry is continuously decreasing as we speak. And it is not the people’s choice to be more frank. As for comparing it with Ruby, ruby has a lot of ways to do just one simple thing and not having indentations just makes it ugly and hard to understand. A beginner would probably spend most of its time thinking which way to choose to code the app in Ruby. Python Training Programming makes it way through Ruby and Perl and stays in between C, Java, C++, Ruby and Perl. Another thing which makes python much faster and easier to use are the “Batteries Included” part. Python comes with a pre-built set of commands and libraries which are not there in other programming languages. This makes it possible to just import the modules in the batteries form rather than waiting for it to get installed. I will discuss more about batteries included by the end of this document.
Python Training Application Development and Real Life Implications
- Now another question you might be having is what is Python Training better for? Web application development or just for offline software development. I would say both.
- Let’s go with the web app development part first. Python has a framework which is specifically designed for web app development. It’s known as Django.
- Once you have the basics in Python Training, you can easily start learning Django since the syntaxes and libraries are the same.
- Django is used extremely wide for commercial purposes. Few top websites based on Python programming and Django would be Google, Dropbox, Quora, Reddit and the list goes on.
- Besides, there is a micro-framework known as Flash for python.
- It’s even easier than Django ones and has a large community to support it as well. Python has batteries included by default.
- And when I say batteries included, it means unlike other programming languages, where you would separately find the need to install libraries, python comes with libraries ib-built by default.
- Thus, there is no hassle for separate installations. Even the Django Framework has batteries included in it.
- This is actually a must when developing web based apps.
- For example to say, things like authentication, routing of URLs, templates and flash-login to manage user authentication all come built-in with Django.
- Now for the offline software part, a lot of softwares have also been developed using Django.
- Few examples could be old versions of Bit Torrent, Spotify, Unity 3D, Yahoo Maps and many more. Now you must have an idea about the wide Usage of Python programming in the industry.
The Batteries Included Philosophy
- Python Programming comes with batteries included philosophy since a very long time. A lot of times when writing programs, you find the need for specific set of codes to be built-in since you would need them a lot.
- These codes are not user-specific, they are by far the most used codes that every other programmer would want to use from time to time.
- Few examples could be like Calendar and CGI and many more. Normally, every programming language has a set of libraries, at least the basic.
- But python comes pre-built with most of them.
- And this philosophy of having pre-built libraries which come compiled with the installation package without having the need to install it separately is known as batteries included.
- One look at the official page of python https://www.python.org/dev/peps/pep-0206/ and you will know that it has lots of packages by default such as the PIL and Chaco for scientific programming, or the PyGame for Education Graphics programming and Report Lab for pdf Regeneration.
- These packages are already scripted and tested for bugs and are continuously updated. Bugs, if any are reported in the community and sorted out quickly.
- This is one more reason which makes python faster to work than the others since you can use the time to code a program rather than wasting it in installing libraries and other packages.
Who should go for this Python Course?
To stay ahead in this competitive world, having practical knowledge in IT has become a must-know. Although anybody can take up this bundle the following would be the appropriate audience to undertake it;
- Candidates pursuing their graduation in the field of IT, BSC-IT,
- Candidates pursuing their post-graduation in the field of IT
- Any working professionals who wants to enhance your knowledge in the area of IT.
- Anyone interested in learning about Programming Languages
- Anyone interested in learning IT courses
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Python Comprehensive Bundle courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|