The Ultimate Python Programming (Module #4) – Learn Libraries, GUI, Database & Networking
Python is an object oriented high level programming language. One of the simplest programming languages of all, and also the most used language for creating System Security programs. This is a short course on Python Programming in which you will learn about Standard Libraries, Overview of GUI, Database & Networking with Python and Working with Files.
- This course will complete your intermediate training in Python Programming and how data structures are created and implemented in software’s.
- This course will take you through the journey of interacting with system files using IDLE or the Python Interpreter.
- • You will learn how to create your own servers and clients using socket programming, Understanding the database support for python with SQlite.
- Anyone who wants to learn a new Version i.e. Python 3.4.2
- Basics in Any Programming Language
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Basics in Python such as ‘loops, variables, conditions and statements’(knowing any other language would be an added advantage)
- Basics in Python (knowing basic C++,C and a bit about network programming would be an added advantage)