Project Productivity Improvement PPI Tools (Series #2) – Primavera Overview:
Project Management encompasses Project Management Characteristics, Life Cycle and Phases, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas, Project Integration Management, Scope Management and Time Management. Three factors – time, cost and scope determine the way Project Management is carried out directs the project manager when making different types of decisions.
Through this course you will be learning about initiation of Project Management, resource costing, document management, activities involved in planning & scheduling, risk & threshold management, concept of resource management, requisitions & staffing, and also about portfolio management.
- Learn in detail about features & function of project management & also how planning & scheduling is required in project management.
- Learn about time sheets & reporting, resource management & portfolio management.
- Software Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about overview of Primavera
- Basic knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic knowledge of Software Engineering Operations
- Passion to Learn