Project Productivity Improvement PPI Tools (Series #1) – PPI Fundamentals:
Project Management encompasses Project Management Characteristics, Life Cycle and Phases, Process Groups and Knowledge Areas, Project Integration Management, Scope Management and Time Management. Three factors – time, cost and scope determine the way Project Management is carried out directs the project manager when making different types of decisions.
Through this course you will be learning about concept of PPI Development, service request function, design function, requirements function, and test preparation function, concept of production support which includes event & escalation management, problem & query management. You will be learning about cross functional operations and about PMO demand & capacity management.
- Learn in detail about basic concept & functions of Project Productivity Improvement
- Learn what are the features of Cross Functional Operations & Production Support
- Software Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about fundamentals of Project Productivity Improvement
- Basic knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle
- Basic knowledge of Software Engineering Operations
- Passion to Learn