Project Procurement Management – Plan, Conduct and Control training course
Projects usually require procurement’s. Projects need materials, consultants, equipment, training, and many other goods and services. Project procurement management is the process of purchasing the products essential for meeting the needs of the project scope.
Projects often require the receiving of goods or services to be successful. A make-lease-buy decision, as a part of the receiving strategy, can critically impact a project’s benefits and output. Learn best practices to procure outside services and products – from the initial decision to buy, through final contract closeout. Identify what must be done to successfully execute the four key project management processes: source selection, procurement planning, contract closeout, and contract administration. Formulate the make-lease-buy decision; prepare productive procurement management strategies to guide the team, and use outsourcing and partnering for maximum benefit.
Procurement Management includes getting work done by people outside the project team. Project Procurement Management involves administering change control and contracts process to manage contracts or purchase orders.
Procurement planning is the process of recognizing which part of the project should be
procured from resources outside of the organization. Generally, procurement decisions
are made early on in the planning processes. Procurement planning centers on four
- Whether or not procurement is needed
- What to procure
- How much to procure
- When to procure
Why you should do Project Procurement Management Training?
Learn how principled negotiation can help you bargain efficiently when procuring needed services and goods. A key concern of project managers is project procurement—the process of identifying and acquiring the necessary goods and services to implement and complete project plans. Successful project managers, therefore, you must know how to plan, administer, conduct and close the procurement process.
A key concern of project managers is project procurement—the process of identifying and acquiring the necessary goods and services to implement and complete project plans.
Upon completing this course you will have the skills to:
- Review the end to end procurement management process
- Know about the role of a procurement department in your company and in your project
- Understand the different contract types, their objectives and legal implications
- Develop evaluation criteria to select the best partner
- Understand the role of contract administration making sure the contractor delivers
- The following modules will be covered in this course:
- Common Procurement Definitions and Concepts
- Understanding the Needs of your Suppliers and Customers
- Requesting Supplier Proposals
- Creating an Effective Statement of Work
- Review of Contract Types and their Impact on your Organization
- Associate Project Managers
- Project Management Professionals
- Program Managers
- Anyone aspiring to understand Microsoft Sure Step Project management methodology
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Project Procurement Management Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|