Project Management (Module #2) – Integration Management:
A project can be defined as a temporary undertaking that moves towards attaining a particular goal or objective to bring about improvements or changes or a new product or service altogether, within a fixed business structure. Project management is a discipline within business administration that makes use of tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a particular undertaking that we call a project.
Through this course you will be learning about project management integration process, how to develop project charters, tools & techniques of project charters, how to develop project management plan & inputs, how to manage the project work, how to monitor & control the project work, how to perform integrated change control, and also how to close project of phase.
- Learn in detail about the project integration management process
- Learn tools, techniques, inputs & outputs of project charters and also how to perform integrated chart control.
- Project team member
- New project manager
- Associate or assistant manager for projects
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand the concepts of project management
- Keen interest in project management
- Basic computer knowledge
- Passion to learn