Project Management (Module #1) – Process Groups and Knowledge Areas:
A project can be defined as a temporary undertaking that moves towards attaining a particular goal or objective to bring about improvements or changes or a new product or service altogether, within a fixed business structure. Project management is a discipline within business administration that makes use of tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a particular undertaking that we call a project.
Through this course you will be learning about basic concept of project management, characteristics of project management, project management life cycle and phases. You will be also learning about process group & knowledge areas, different process groups, project integration management, cost & quality management, triple constraints and communication, risk management, procurement management, stakeholder management and lastly about project human resource management.
- Learn basic concepts of project management and its implications
- Learn all about process group and knowledge areas required in project management
- Project team member
- New project manager
- Associate or assistant manager for projects
- Anyone who wants to learn and understand the concepts of project management
- Keen interest in project management
- Basic computer knowledge
- Passion to learn