PMI – PgMP Training:
Project Management consists of projecting, planning, analyzing, controlling, motivating, and organizing resources to achieve specific goals and objectives. A project is designed by the management of the company in order to produce or come out with an innovative product. So in this particular scenario project management comes in picture where the management requires that the cost of the project can be minimized and profit must be maximized. Project Managment helps the organization to plan accordingly and monitor the activities effectively.
Welcome to the course on PGMP by eduCBA. Anybody who wants to learn the core basics of PGMP can join this course.
Through this course on PMI – PgMP you will be learning about overview of project management, portfolios & strategies in project management, program management performance, strategy alignment, program benefit management, program stakeholders, program governance, all these concepts you will be learning through this PgMP course.
PMI – PgMP Training Learning Objectives:
- To learn about operations management and organizational strategy which is helpful in industries.
- To learn vision, mission, objectives through this course
- Understand how to analyze and monitor the changes and developments in the project
- Learn about the contribution of stakeholders and governance in project management.
PMI – PgMP Training Target Customers:
• Students or professional who wants to learn about PGMP
PMI – PgMP Training Pre-Requisites:
- Passion to learn about PGMP
- Computer Knowledge