About PMI-ACP Exam Prep – PMI Agile Certified Practitioner Training:
- The PMI-ACP recognizes knowledge of agile principles, practices and tools and techniques across agile methodologies.
- If you already use agile practices or your organization is adopting agile methods, earning the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® certification will demonstrate your knowledge of and commitment to this rapidly growing approach to project management.
- By earning the PMI-ACP certification, practitioners can:
- Demonstrate to employers their level of professionalism in agile principles, practices, tools and techniques.
- Increase their professional versatility in project management tools and techniques.
- Hold a certification that is more credible than existing offerings based only on exams or training.
- Agile methodology is a general approach to project management and product development, which has mainly been utilized in software development. However, Project Managers everywhere are finding they can apply Agile principles and practices to virtually any knowledge worker project in a variety of industries and organizations.
- More information regarding applying for the exam online is available at PMI’s website. Practitioners interested in this new certification are strongly encouraged to review the PMI-ACP® Handbook in detail. The PMI-ACP® Handbook is available in PDF format on the PMI-ACP® website (www.pmi.org).
There are many compelling reasons teams are moving toward Agile, including:-
- The ability to manage rapidly changing priorities
- Increased productivity of the team
- Enhanced quality of the product
- Accelerated time-to-market
- Reduced risk to project efforts
- Reduced overall cost of projects
- Improved alignment between the business and IT
- Early return on investment
- Improved project visibility
- Satisfied customers and stakeholders
- Join the many teams that have realized these and many other benefits through adopting Agile project management methods.
Why we need training for PMI-ACP Exam Prep – PMI Agile Certified Practitioner?
- Prepare to pass the PMI-ACP exam while completing the required 21 contact hours/PDUs
- Navigate the tools, techniques, knowledge and skills exam areas
- Align your Agile experience with PMI’s six domains of practice
- Review relevant topics in the PMI suggested reference materials
- Create a plan for self-study between the course and your exam date
- Gartner analysts predicted in 2010 that by 2012 Agile development methods will be utilized in 80% of all software development projects. It is no surprise that the Project Management Institute (PMI) announced that they are offering a new Certification for Agile Project Managers. The certification validates a PM’s experience and mastery of the agile principals and processes.
- An Agile certified practitioner has the knowledge of both Agile and Waterfall practices and is able to lead teams on Agile projects. By holding this Agile Practitioner Certification, which is more credible than other agile certifications out there, a practitioner verifies their agile expertise to companies looking to adopt the agile methodology.
- Our Agile Project Management experts want to help eligible Project Managers succeed in this certification, by creating an interactive course that prepares Project Managers for the Agile Certified Practitioner exam.
Course Goals and Objectives:
- Topics covered as per PMI-ACP Handbook
- Chapter-wise quizzes for extensive practice on concepts
- Convenient learning access for agile aspirants
- A thorough understanding of agile theory and practice
- Sufficient practice tests to give you confidence to pass the PMI-ACP exam
- Managers, Designers, Developers
- Leads, Team Members, Technical Architects, Organizations any one interested in Agile certification
- PMO leaders, project managers and project aspirants looking to gain expertise in agile practices should opt for PMI-ACP training course.
- Basic understanding of Agile and any methodology
- Anyone looking forward to attempt PMI-ACP exam can avail this training course
- One needs to fulfill the exam eligibility criteria as defined by the PMI. Refer to PMI-ACP Handbook to know about the eligibility criteria.
Advantages of PMI-ACP Exam Prep – PMI Agile Certified Practitioner:
1. Learn precisely what you will need to know in order to pass the new Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP) Exam
2. Understand Agile principles and practices that will transform team performance and improve customer satisfaction
3. Acquire valuable insights into how you can “empower and inspire” your team
4. Gain insight on how to establish transparency in communication inside the team as well as with customers
5. Learn how to develop teams into high-performance teams; they will deliver amazing results for customers
6. Discover techniques to more actively manage a project’s scope to help better ensure the delivery of the best product possible, not just the product that was planned
7. Experience the freedom of embracing change and redefining how change affects projects, for the better
8. Evaluate how new approaches to manage project scope, schedule, budget and quality are easily improved through the use of effective Agile controls
9. Uncover the mystery of teams that are more accurate by being less precise
10. Combine best methods from multiple Agile methodologies to apply to your team
11. Learn to better know and collaborate with customers for better results
12. Build trust with your team and your customer through consistent cadence of “common sense” best practices
13. Learn the most powerful metrics to employ to ensure that teams continuously improve their development and delivery
14. Avoid the pitfalls many teams fall into when adopting Agile practices
15. Gain powerful insights, techniques and skills to successfully coach a new or existing agile team
16. Successfully make the transition from a ‘Command and Control’ leadership style to the more powerful ‘Servant Leadership’ method of management
17. React and respond to change quickly and effectively to seize competitive advantage for your customer
18. Arm yourself with the latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most unforgiving environments
19. Learn why studies have shown Agile teams are significantly happier with their work, and ensure this benefit for your own team
Course Highlights –
PMI ACP Introduction
– PMI ACP Introduction Part 1
– PMI ACP Introduction Part 2
– PMI ACP Introduction Part 3
Agile Framework and Terminology
– Agile Framework and Terminology
– Scrum Masters, The Team, Scrum Framework
Agile Manifesto Values & Principles
Agile Manifesto Values & Principles
Four Values of Menifesto
The 12 Principles of Agile Software
The 12 Principles of Agile Software Continues
ACP Stakeholder Manegement
ACP Stakeholder Manegement
Agility, Stakeholder Management – Practice Q&A
ACP Agility Stakeholder QA Part 1 to Part 8
Components of an Agile Charter
Initiation Part 3
Initiation Part 4
Initiation Part 5
Initiation Part 6
Initiation- Practice Q&A
Initiation- Practice Q&A Part 1
Initiation- Practice Q&A Part 2
Release Planning –
– Release planning Part 1 to Part 17
SECTION – 9
Release Planning Practice Q&A
Release Planning – Practice Q&A Part 1
Iteration Planning Part 1
Iteration Planning – Practice Q&A
Iteration Planning – Practice Q&A Part 1
SECTION 12 – EXECUTION
SECTION 13 –
– Execution practice Q&A for part 1 to part 3
Agile Retrospectives – Overview
What a Retrospective should include?
Keys to a well run retrospective
Coaching and Mentoring a Team
Why Coaching agile Team is required?
Coaching and Mentoring within Teams
Iteration Review – Practice Q&A
Iteration Review – Practice Q&A Part 1
Iteration Review – Practice Q&A Part 2
Iteration Review – Practice Q&A Part 3
And many more.