PHP and MySQL Training Course
PHP is open source scripting language that is used to design the web based software applications. We can create aggressive content that corporate with database.
There are three main areas where PHP scripts are used:
• This is mainly used for web applications and web sites where you can approach the PHP program output with a web browser through the server.
• You can make PHP scripts to run without any server or browser
• PHP may not perhaps very best programming language to create desktop application but with the help of PHP-GTK we can write such programs.
A contemporary database is an adequate way to manage, and gain entry to, huge amounts of data. A relational databases able to create communication between individual database parts, to manage data.
MySQL is a very fast, easy-to-handle RDBMS being used for many big and small organization. MySQL is marketed, supported, and developed by MySQL AB, which is a company from country Swedish. It is becoming so prominent because of many reasons:
• MySQL is an open-source software. So you have to pay nothing for use it.
• MySQL is a very dynamic database software. It handles a broad subset of the service of the most powerful and expensive database packages.
• MySQL uses a SQL data language.
• MySQL works on many operating systems including windows, Linux, mac and with many programing languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA, etc.
• MySQL works well even and works very quickly with huge data sets.
• MySQL is very user friendly to scripting language PHP, the most acknowledge language for web development.
• MySQL supports huge databases. The default file size for a table is 4GB, but you can increase this space.
• MySQL software license allows the software programmer to modify the MySQL software to own specific requirements.
Why we are using PHP and MySQL Training ?
Using PHP and MySQL, you can do things like create login pages, check details from a form, create forums, picture galleries, surveys, and a whole lot more. PHP can handle forms, access cookies, encrypt data, restrict user from some pages of your website. You can add, delete, and modify elements in your MySQL database.
You don’t need to know any of these to make a start on PHP and MySQL. There course will teach to curve for all PHP Frameworks. But once you get to about it, you will enjoy the benefits of rapid web application development.
If you’ve come across a web page that ends in PHP, then the author has written some programming code to liven up the plain, old HTML. That’s because the PHP doesn’t get executed on your computer, but on the computer you requested the page from. The resultant output will be displayed in your web browser by fetching it from MySQL database. There are other scripting languages like ASP, Python and Perl. PHP is very easy to get started even without any coding knowledge. By learning a few simple coding, you are able to do a lot of things on your own website. We assume that you have no programming experience at all and we will start from zero level.
In PHP you will get predefined input and output filtering functions to protect your website MySQL database against certain attacks.
If you are using these functions you may get tired and forget about them every once in a while.
With a PHP framework, most of the work is done for you automatically. For example in Code Igniter:
• Any value passed to database object gets filtered against SQL injection attacks.
• The html generating functions like, form helpers and URL helpers filter the output automatically.
• The user input is get filtered against XSS attacks.
• Cookies are automatically encrypted only for changing a configuration option
In this course, you will explore the PHP and MySQL foundation for developing web pages, websites, and content in general
Job Offers: There are more job opportunities for PHP and MySQL programmers. After getting training in PHP and MySQL, Students have better job option with handsome salary.
Course Goal and Objective –
• Over 157 subject lectures and 10.5 hours of study content!
• Downloading and installing PHP.
• Downloading and installing MySQL tools onto home machine and server.
• Configuring relevant settings to match the requirements of your project.
• Working style in between a user interface and a database stores demanding information.
• Planning and applying PHP and MySQL to your own real world projects.
• We Provide quality online professional development programs that enable you to understand business value on the web.
• PHP and MySQL advance topics for learning framework for further study.
• After completion of this course students can create some awesome websites or web applications.
• Anyone who wants to develop a new website that goes apart from the requirements of basic HTML and CSS.
• Anyone who wants to study how to build a web application that can manage data and interface.
• Anyone who wants to study how MySQL can exercise as a database solution to his project.
• Anyone who wants to build his carrier in basic programming language and development skills without days of reading through books.
My requisites –
• A PC with internet connection.
• Should have basic Computer knowledge.
• Basic software installation knlowdge.
• Knowledge of Text Editor like Notepad, Notepad++, and Adobe dream weaver.
• Basic knlowdge of xampp, wamp server.
Training Advantages –
Students will get the overall knowledge about PHP and MySQL. They will learn to write code in PHP Language. They can create their own web sites or web software applications in php and MySQL.
Lot of companies have openings for PHP and MySQL developer, If you successfully complete the online training on PHP then you can get a job as web developer/web designer in any of these software development companies.
|Where do our learners come from?
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s PHP and MySQL Training Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.