Personality is the collective exposure of personal character traits of an individual which can be his thought pattern, feelings, and emotional exuberance. Psychology treats personality development as an ongoing and dynamic process which is largely impacted by the atmosphere. The evaluating factors of personality are neuroticism, openness to experience, extraversion, agreeableness, and conscientiousness.
Personality refers to individual differences in characteristic patterns of thinking, feeling and behaving. The study of personality focuses on two broad areas:
- Understanding individual differences in particular personality characteristics, such as sociability or irritability, and
- Understanding how the various parts of a person come together as a whole.
Personality Development typically means improving and grooming your outer and inner self to bring about a positive transformation into your life. Each human being has a unique persona that can be developed, brightened and refined. This process includes boosting one’s confidence, improving communication and speaking abilities, broadening his or her scope of knowledge and expertise, developing certain skills, learning basic etiquettes and manners, style works as an add-on and grace to the way you look, talk and walk and overall imbibing yourself with positivity, proactive attitude and peace.
This entire process of development takes place over a period of time. Even though there are many crash courses in personality development made available to all age groups, executing this to your daily routine and bringing about a constructive transformation in you takes a substantial amount of time. You can take a few tips and develop your own aura or charm, rather than joining a full-fledged personality development course.
- You might have heard people saying “Think Positive”. It works wonders.
- Smile as it adds to your face value and to your personality.
- Read the articles in the newspaper/magazine loudly by standing in front of the mirror. This will help in pronouncing correctly and communicating fluently.
- Follow table manners and dining etiquettes.
- Take good care of your health, dress well, be neat and organized.
- Analyze your strengths and weaknesses. Concentrate and focus on the weaknesses more and find ways to improve upon the same. Work on your strengths as well.
- Spend time with yourself alone concentrating on yourself.
- Practice meditation and yoga. It helps in developing inner contentment and harmony that will reflect outside.
- Do not live in Monotony.
- Be creative and learn new skills after every 3-4 months.
Personality development is gaining more and more importance because it helps people to create a good impression especially where it matters – in a corporate world. Personality Development courses also helps people to build and develop relationships. It also helps building your career and gaining an edge over someone especially in an interview because employers are always looking for smart individuals. After all, personality development is a tool that makes you realize your capabilities and strengths making you a contended, positive and a lively person.
About Personality Development Training
Personality Development Training can be broadly classified based on the type of training:
- Corporate Training
- Business Communication Training
- Soft Skills Training
- Leadership Training
Personality Development enhances and grooms ones inner self to bring about a positive change to our life. It brings about a change in our appearance and attitude as well. Each individual has a distinct personality that has scope to be developed, polished, refined and enhanced. Personality development process includes building self confidence, improving communication – be it verbal or non verbal, enhancing language speaking abilities and guiding students with their pronunciation, widening the overall knowledge arena especially general knowledge, developing your hobbies or skills that are pleasurable, learning social etiquettes and table manners, adding style and grace to the personality and making people positive and cheerful.
Personality development training modules would comprise of all those skills that can be used to develop and groom personal & professional life. “Hard skills” refer to specific skills that are used on specific jobs. For example, being able to back a semi-trailer up to a loading dock without hitting anything or anybody is a “hard skill” that is necessary to be a truck driver.
Reporting to work on time, being able to take direction, and having enough initiative to be productive are “soft skills.” It is noticed that how these skills are important to truck drivers. Employers seek these skills in everyone they hire. Soft skills are the basic requirements for job opportunities that an employer seeks. Make sure that you display your hard skills as well as your soft skills in a balanced manner on your resume to stand out from the other job candidates. Soft skills promote serviceable skills. The HR practitioners stand by the slogan of ‘Recruit for Attitude, Train for Skill’ during the interview thereby further strengthening that soft skills are employability skills.
All the modules are designed considering the traditional learning needs of people; and important examples are provided to make the sessions easier to understand. It is generic in nature that can further be advantageous to any person right from the individuals working in the industry set up or the students who are curious to learn or even to people keen to learn about the life skills just for their own betterment.
These personality skills are majorly ignored and not taught in any school, college, or institute during academic years; however as we grow, we tend to realize that these are the basic personality tools which would establish your career paths as well as your whole personality in near future.
Therefore, polishing and refining these skills is the most fundamental step that one should take to grow personally as well as professionally.
Learning Objectives Personality Development Training:
- To improve soft skills, communicate effectively & grow as a professional.
- Develop your overall personality and gain confidence in your daily encounters and present yourself assertively.
|Section 1:||Introduction to Personality Development – Introduction and Personality Analysis, widely explained Personality Characteristics, and definition of Personality Development|
|Section 2:||Personality Analysis Concepts – Freudian Analysis also known as Freudian Psychoanalytic Theory of Personality coined by Sigmund Freud, and Swami Vivekananda concept|
|Section 3:||Techniques and Tips to enhance Personality – How to develop your Personality, Things to enhance your Personality, Fundamental techniques in handling people, Win People, Be a Leader, Assertive Leadership, How winners are different from Losers, Tips to enhance your Personality, Interpersonal skills, Personality types and Leadership Qualities, widely explained Perfectionist-Helpers-Achievers-Romantics, Observers and Questioners, Enthusiasts bosses and Peacemakers, widely explained Personality Test|
- Freudian Analysis: Sigmund Freud’s psychoanalytic theory of personality argues that human behaviour is the result of the interactions among three component parts of the mind: the id, ego, and superego. This theory, known as Freud’s structural theory of personality, places great emphasis on the role of unconscious psychological conflicts in shaping behaviour and personality.
- Swami Vivekananda Concept of Personality Development: He said the following, which will be further explained in the training module –
- It’s Personality that matters
- Have Control
- Influence of Thought
- What should be the Attitude? - We must have these four sorts of ideas. We must have friendship for all; we must be merciful to those who are in misery; when people are happy, we ought to be happy; and to the wicked, we must be indifferent.
- Change yourself first and then take the whole responsibility
- How to Work? – Real activity, which is the goal of Vedanta, is combined with eternal calmness, the calmness which cannot be ruffled, the balance of mind which is never disturbed, whatever happens.
- Work like a Master – The whole gist of this teaching is that you should work like a master and not as a slave; work incessantly, but do not do slave’s work. The man who works through freedom and love cares nothing for results. But the slave wants his whipping; the servant wants his pay.
- Doing Good to the World and Unselfishness brings Success
- Its love that pays – Nothing else is necessary but these three – love sincerity and patience.
- Be Strong, Brave, Free and Heroic – Strength is life, weakness is death. Strength is felicity, life eternal, immortal; weakness is constant strain and misery; weakness is death. “When you first came into this world, the world rejoiced and you cried; now live your life in doing such acts that when you will leave this world, the world will cry for you and you will leave it laughing.” If you can do that, then you are a human.
- Have faith in your own self and don’t imitate
- Have a sense of Equality and power of Concentration
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Passion to learn
- Basic Knowledge of English
Target Audience for this Training
- Job Aspirants
- Anyone who wants to improve their interpersonal skills and overall personality
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
A certification from an accredited, competitive program can contribute to a strong professional reputation.
- What will I get along with this Training?
You will get access to e-learning via login id and password, and learn each integrated feature to get better understanding of each module, allowing you to set your own self-study pace.
- What does this Personality Development Training course for Fresher demonstrate?
This Personality Development Training course for Fresher will transform you into a completely new person if every module is understood seriously. It will not only help you understand your strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, areas of improvement but also make you understand others’ mental position and thought process.
By undergoing this training program your confidence level, communication skills, understandability towards other people and situation will improve drastically, further making you a better and happy person, employee, student, thereby enhancing your performance.
- Does my certification expire?
Our certifications do not expire. However, with the changing nature of the industry and the evolution of best practices and standards, we highly recommend becoming re-certified once every two years. If you have done any certification with us before, and want to get re-certified in that particular course, you can get it done with 25% off on the course fee.
- Whom do I contact to know more about the Training program?
Please join our Live Chat for instant support, call us, or Request a Call Back to have your query resolved and questions answered.
Ogidiolu Ebenezer Temitope
I had a fabulous learning experience from this website. All the videos, the study materials, and practical examples provided were so detailed and everything has been explained very elaborately. I had a learning experience here that has helped me in bringing out the best in me and I would recommend this website to anyone who wants to learn new things in an easy and well explanatory way. The training module being divided into various lessons and episodes is a great way that helps in enhancing lesson through a step by step guide and brief and to the point explanation given in the video.
Shubham Rajan Singh
This site is extremely useful and should be used by everyone who is looking for practical knowledge through free courses. I sincerely thank you very much for a website like this which helps to bring confidence in oneself and other values that cannot be taught in a competitive or negative environment. I just want to complete all the courses necessary that are offered by you guys so that I can get job. It is an immensely helpful site and I would want you to keep making courses like this to help us and thank you again.
Zala Meena kumari
The website offers variety of courses in various domains that serve as a knowledge pool for anyone who wants to learn online. It is a very well-structured website with great video quality. Courses are designed in a manner that even beginners can enjoy the benefits in their professional life. It is a good online learning platform. The knowledge imparted by them has truly helped me in my job prospect.
Thank you for providing such a good learning platform. This is my first online course and it helped me a lot; it has boosted my confidence and made me more productive and efficient. I suggest every professional to join this course and make a very good impact in office; it will definitely bring a lot of opportunities to grow faster.
Career Benefits of this Training
Personality Development training course for Fresher has great benefits especially towards their careers. A Fresher is a completely new employee, who has never worked before in a professional and formal work environment. As a fresher, you may someone who has come just out of college/ university, or someone who has to start working due to some uncertain circumstances in the family to earn bread and butter. The reason can be any, however, when you step into the professional world the reasons do not matter. You have to be your professional best.
For an employee, personality development training program works wonders for you. It will take your personality to a sky-high level.
- Confidence and Morale: The PD training will boost your confidence and morale from within as it will help you understand your inner traits as well as outer qualities.
- Communication: The PD training program makes you practise more and more to speak and communicate with yourself as well as others. Communication is not only verbal but also non-verbal, which includes Body Language, Public Space, Gestures and Expressions, so on and so forth.
- Time Management: PD training programs shakes your inner self and transforms you into a new and responsible individual. Time management comes along.
- Dress Ethics: It is very important to dress properly when you are at a workplace. Your dress speaks a lot about you even when you have spoken a word. That’s the first thing your boss and your colleagues will notice about you. It teaches you about your dressing sense as well thus helping you select right dress for right place and occasion.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Personality Analysis – Get Magnetic Through Personality courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|