An Organisational Appraisal is a process which can look at an organisation and appraise it in a given context. Some tools appraise an organisation in preparation of an award others look at the performance of an organisation in preparation for a buy-out/ buy-in, raising venture capital etc.
Through this course we are going to understand Strategic Advantage framework, Competencies, organizational capability and strategic advantage, VRIO framework, porters generic value chain, quantitative analysis and Balanced scorecard and key factor rating.
Benefit of this course
- Learn the nuts and bolts of organization Appraisals
- Learn the Processes involved in organization Appraisals
- Understand how the effectiveness can be improved through organization Appraisals
- Learn how organization Appraisals can be a key tool in the success of an organization
- Human resource Professionals
- Management Students
- Business guys
- Team Leaders
- A computer with internet connection
- Passion to learn