Oracle Flashback Technology is a group of Oracle Database features that that let you view past states of database objects or to return database objects to a previous state without using point-in-time media recovery.
Oracle Oracle Flashback features use the Automatic Undo Management (AUM) system to obtain metadata and historical data for transactions. They rely on undo data, which are records of the effects of individual transactions. For example, if a user executes an UPDATE statement to change a salary from 1000 to 1100, then Oracle Database stores the value 1000 in the undo data.
What are the requirements?
– A PC with internet is required for this course
– Desire and commitment to learn Oracle Flashback Technologies
What am I going to get from this course?
– Learn about Flashback database
– Learn about Flashback Table
– Learn about Flashback Data Archive
What is the target audience?
– Students, Professionals
-Anyone who wants to learn about Lean Manufacturing Flashback