Oracle Database 12c Training course:
Redesigning for the Database Cloud In this section we will be discussing the considerations made while designing Oracle Database 12c. We will be looking at industry trends in terms of pressures and requirements, as well as various solutions that are currently available in the market. We will also be looking at various consolidation techniques used in prior 12c database versions and how Multitenant helps in this business. We will also be comparing the traditional Oracle database architecture versus the new Multitenant architecture.
What you will learn in this Oracle Database 12c Training course?
In this section we will be looking at Multitenant Architecture in more detail. First we will review the basic elements of our new concept. Then we will look into what we had to overcome to achieve this.
Finally we will address some of the details around files, users, etc. We will also be looking at how Common Data Dictionary is managed by prior versions of Oracle database and the value-add that Multitenant brings in the form of horizontally partitioned data dictionary and in-database virtualization.
We will also cover how System Resources are managed by the new architecture and the scalability that it offers. Finally we will look at how files and users and privileges are managed by this model.
In this section we will look into the key capabilities that are enabled by this new multitenant architecture. We will be covering the advantages of Managing Many as One with Multitenant to carry out following tasks:
- Backup/Recovery of databases
- Maintain Standby databases
- Simplified Patching
- Flexibility while patching & upgrading databases
- Expand cluster to support flexible consolidation model
- Database migration through SLAs, as application becomes more mission critical
- Fast Provisioning of databases
We will be also reviewing the various operations carried out by the new model and how it supports simplicity of operations without compromising granularity. We will also briefly describe the advantages of the new Multitenant Architecture.
Managing Shared Resources:
This section will cover how the Resource Manager function is implemented within the multitenant architecture. We will look at Resource Management model of how CPU utilization is controlled with different applications or databases.
In this section we will look at various options for upgrading customer databases and the flexibility offered by the new architecture. We will look at the step-by-step procedure for carrying out a standard upgrade as well as look at migration using Replication that is used to upgrade older databases directly to Oracle 12c.
This section will cover the major business scenarios or use cases and key benefits of the new architecture and also review some customer feedback. The following business scenarios have been covered:
- Set up Development/Testing Environment
- Consolidation of Disparate Applications
- Database as a Service (DBaaS) on Private Cloud
- Software as a Service (SaaS) on Public Cloud
- Distribution of Packaged Apps and Data for ISVs
What are the requirements for Oracle Database 12c Training ?
- Basic Database/RDBMS Knowledge
- Basic familiarity with Cloud Computing terminology
- Familiarity with Infrastruture Management (IM) terminology
What am I going to get from this Oracle Database 12c Training course?
- The objective of the course is to provide Oracle professionals namely Administrators, Developers, Architects &
- Implementers an insight into the new Oracle database 12c Multitenant product
- Also about how Multitenant product can help customers to “Plug into the Cloud” or adapt the new cloud environment.
Who is the Target Audience for Oracle Database 12c Training?
- Oracle Professionals (Administrators/Developers/Architects/Implementers)
- Anyone who wants to learn Oracle Database 12c Multitenant product
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Oracle Database 12c Comprehensive Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|