Online Software Testing Training
- Testing is the process of evaluating a system and its components with to find that whether it satisfies the specified requirements or not.
- Testing is executing a system in order to identify any errors , missing requirements or gaps in contrary to the actual requirements.
- Software testing is a process of making access to the functionally of a software program.
- Software testing is performed to verify that the completed software product functions according to the requirements defined by Clint.
- Software testing is the process of evaluation a software item to identify differences between given input and expected output. Testing is a process that should be done during the development process of software.
- In other words software testing is a validation and verification process.
- Usually testing is considered as one phase of the software development life cycle(SDLC).Testing is the process of finding bugs and errors in the software & make it free from bug.
- Testing helps to improve the quality, reliability & performance of the system & also check that Software is not doing what he not supposed to do. It is better to introduce testing in the early stage of SDLC phases so testing helps the tester to identify the all types defects in the early stage & try to avoid the bugs.
Software testing can be told as the process of verifying and validating that software product:
- meets the requirements of the Clint that guided its design and development,
- works as fine as expected by Clint.
- can be implemented with the same characteristics,
- satisfies the needs and aspects of clients.
Why online Software Testing Training Course?
- Software Testing course will help you to understand software testing from the beginning and will help you become more familiar in testing software testing application at various levels like system, integration, unit and user acceptance.
- You will learn the process, terminology, and challenges of testing in the real world. We have designed this software testing training course to make the testing fundamentals that goes a long way in making a successful career in software testing.
- It is a Comprehensive software testing course, developed by software experts and consisting of easy to understand course material.
- This is a course in software testing for people just getting new into the testing field, or for people who just need a refresher course to enhance their testing skills.
- Also, for people already work in the testing job. Hence, those who want to train and prepare themselves in software testing field will be better positioned to learn these jobs and grow their careers in this field. This Software Testing Course will train you in software testing.
- Software testing training involves developing testing skills in candidate relating to conducting processes to best quality of products as well as services so as to ensure that it is free from any defects.
- Software testing tutorial trains you to perform software testing at any stage of processing so as to make sure that product and services are not affected by any bugs.
- This process includes checking services and products to guarantee that they meet up their requirements.
- Software testing training course also develops individual testing skills in using various testing tools. Different testing tools and methods are adopted for testing credibility of products as well as services.
- So in a way, software testing is aimed with managing reputation of companies as good quality services and products help in maintain a good reputation among their consumers. All these aspects are covered inTHIS Software testing tutorial.
Software Testing Training Course Goals and Objectives:
Testing has many objectives. It helps to make sure that it meets all the requirement that should required by the client.
- It will show all types of errors, if any, while operating the software.
- Testing makes you understand that the software that is being tested is a complete all necessary tasks.
- Testing of software helps to give a quality certification about the software can be used by the client.
- It ensures best quality of the product.
- Software Testing course will help you to understand software testing from the Beginning and will help you become more experience in testing software, testing software application at various levels like integration, system and unit.
- You become a good tester.
- After completion of this course you should take care of soft ware testing.
- You can build a good quality software product that satisfy consumer needs.
Target Audience for Software Testing Training:
- This software testing training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the testing field.
- New programmers who are interested to learn Testing.
- Software programmers who want to advance their skills in testing.
- Students in BE/B Tech in computer science courses and it related course.
- Those programmer who already worked in testing they can sharp their skills from this training course.
Pre-requisites for Software Testing Training:
- Knlowdge on some web browser like Google chrome, MozilaFirefox.
- A working internet connection
- Knlowdge of applications functionality.
- Knlowdge on software development life cycle.
- Knlowdge on software engineering.
Software Testing Training Advantages:
- Gain knowledge and skills in testing fields
- Increase their marketability analysis throughout the industry.
- Increase career opportunities and increased earning potential.
- For consulting companies, increasing revenues and brand value.
- Provide a continuously professional development path to their consumers in the field of testing.
Software Testing Training Course Highlights:
Software Testing Essentials & Basics
This chapter is related to the intro & topics covered as part of this training
Fundamentals of Software Testing
It covers the basics of testing & the principles,It covers the things to be kept in mind during the testing,
Software Testing Models
This covers the need for testing model & the verification & validation,It covers the different phases in the STLC,It covers the Waterfall & V-model & comparison between the two,It covers the description of Iterative models, types & comparison between Iterative & Sequential models,
Types of Testing
It covers the intro to static testing & its need,This covers the different types of reviews, the review process & the roles involved in the review,This video covers the success factors for review,This portion covers the static analysis done by tools,This portion covers the dynamic testing and its types,This video covers the test level related to functional testing,This video covers the test level related to non-functional testing,This video covers the test level related to testing the structure of application,This video covers the test level related to testing the changes in application,This covers the Need & Formality of test documentation.
Test Case Design/Test Optimization techniques
This covers the Need & Formality of test documentation,The test analysis, design & implementation part is covered over here,It covers the different test design techniques & Spec-based technique is explained in detail,The structure based test design technique is covered over here,
It covers the test organization & different roles & responsibilities in an organization,It covers the test deliverables from testing team during & after test execution,Test estimation techniques & Test strategies are covered over here,It covers the Configuration Management,It covers the Risk Management.
Quality in Testing
The different aspects related to quality in software testing are covered here,The comparison of QA vs QC processes is covered here,The different measurement & metrics & difference between the two is covered here,COQ component & its aspects are covered over here,
Defect Reporting & Tracking
This covers the Defect Lifecycle of a defect,All the properties of a Defect & how to raise a Defect report are shown here,The need & description of Defect management tools is covered here,
Common questions asked in Software Testing & Conclusion
This video covers the common qts asked for software testing & the End Conclusion.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Software Testing Essentials and Basics courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|