Hospital Administration & Healthcare:
The current scenario of healthcare envisages preventive and curative health. The Government is trying its best to improve Primary Healthcare with rapid advancement in technological innovations. A thorough knowledge of proper applications of the existing infrastructure would help the management to plan efficiently for acquiring more modern equipments.
This training is a guide to learning hospital administration and lays down the foundation principles that any candidate planning to make a career in this field must be aware of. It will help you have complete overview on the how hospital administration infrastructure needs application in real life. Through this course you get to learn about medical ethics, hospital management information system, tele-medicine, e-medical records, health insurance and other important topics.
- Understanding hospital operations
- Learn medical ethics
- Application of hospital management information system (HMIS)
- Medical profession aspirants/Students
- Professionals who want to learn about hospital administration
- Jr Medical administrators, ICU Managers, Clinicians, Intensivists
- Anyone who wants to know healthcare and hospital administration and want to efficiently and effectively apply the same
- Basic computer and English Knowledge
- Basic understanding of medical terms
- Passion to learn