Plan, Develop and Manage Human Resource for a Online Project Training
- Project HUMAN RESOURCE management involves organizing and managing a project team. The team is usually made up of people with specific skills and responsibilities. The project team, also known as project staff, should be involved in plans and decision making from the beginning of the project.
Project Human Resource Management includes the processes required to make the most effective use of the people involved with the project.
- The project management team, also called the core, executive, or leadership team, is responsible for project planning, controlling, and closing and takes directives from the project team. Smaller project responsibilities can be shared by the team or designated by the project manager. The project management team and the project sponsor work together to secure funding, simplify scope questions, and influencing team members.
- Project human resource management processes include human resource planning, acquiring the project team, developing the project team and managing the team. Processes are used multiple times, usually occurring at least once in a project or several times in different phases if the project is made up of many phases. – In reality, processes intersect with each other and with other phases and are not as definite and concrete as illustrated here. Project human resource management planning may be required if more experienced members are added to the team. The project management team should also prepare for risk management and changes to project duration. This term is defined in the 3rd and the 4th edition of the PMBOK.
- Project Human Resource Management includes the processes required to make the most effective use of the people involved with the project. It includes the entire project
- Stakeholders—sponsors, customers, individual contributors.
- It provides an overview of the following major processes:
- Organizational Planning—identifying, documenting, and assigning project
- Roles, responsibilities, and reporting relationships.
- Staff Acquisition—getting the human resources needed assigned to and
- Working on the project.
- Team Development—developing individual and group skills to enhance
- Project performance
- These processes interact with each other and with the processes in the other knowledge areas as well. Each process may involve effort from one or more individuals or groups of individuals based on the needs of the project. Although the processes are presented here as discrete elements with well-defined interfaces, in practice they may overlap and interact in different ways.
- There is a substantial body of literature about dealing with people in an operational, ongoing context. Some of the many topics include:
• Leading, communicating and negotiating.
• Delegating, motivating, coaching, mentoring and other subjects related to dealing with individuals
• Team building, dealing with conflict, and other subjects related to dealing with groups
• Performance appraisal, recruitment, retention, labor relations, health and safety regulations, and other subjects related to administering the human resource function.
What is the need of project HR management TRAINING?
- Why should one go for project HR management rather than technical roles? What will be the salary scope in future? This all types of question come in mind when we choose particular field for our career development. Let’s make it easy for you to quickly take decision on why to go for this course training.
- Firstly let me clear its scope. Project HR management has got great scope in IT and non IT industry. A project HR has to make their team work efficiently. Human resources is a corporate function that deals with planning staffing needs, creating an organization chart, setting compensation and benefits levels, hiring, training and managing workers and complying with labor laws. Some HR people focus on benefits, compensation, payroll and legal compliance, never dealing with personnel management issues. Other aspects of HR are very focused on employee management, including writing job descriptions, setting performance benchmarks, providing training, creating rewards, wellness and morale programs and giving annual reviews.
- Managing a human resources department requires creating a strategic plan to maximize the use of a company’s personnel. This entails not only filling positions with the best people, but also creating tools to retain them. It requires managing personnel issues to ensure the company delivers what was promised to workers when they were hired, provides ongoing tools and training workers need to succeed, creates and enforces workplace policies and procedures and terminates ineffective or disruptive workers.
- Project human resource management includes all of the processes that a project manager uses to assemble, develop and manage the project team. On the other hand, actually leading a project team typically involves motivating, inspiring and collaborating with the team. Project managers need skills and knowledge in both areas to effectively complete successful projects.
- Strategic human resource management enables a business to ensure it has the right personnel to accomplish its strategic goals. This includes recruiting, hiring and developing the best employees for the job. HR professionals provide career development opportunities for employees and ensure that trained personnel are available to take over roles when older employees retire, take on new work or leave the company. Project managers assign resources to key positions to ensure job tasks get completed in a timely manner. Leading a project involves explaining the strategic direction to the team and getting buy-in from sponsors and stakeholders.
Course goal and objective
- Learn how to Plan HR Management
- Learn to Acquire the Project Team. How to keep the team working in efficient way
- Understand Developing the Project Team. Select the candidates which suits them better and can work productively.
- Learn to Manage the Project Team. All the team members should interact with each other so the project work can be done smoothly.
- If any doubt then members can discuss within them or ask to the manager also.
- Learn how to manage team and company. How to give company maximum benefits from the team which is been selected through HR management itself.
Target Audience for project HR management Programming Training
- Project managers, project sponsors, team members and other key stakeholders.
- Students who want to pursue their career in management can take this course.
- Anyone interested in learning Project Closure
- Anyone having leadership quality and thinks that he/she can manage company and team can take up this course as everything about managing team and company is been taught in this course which will be beneficial to mould your career and interest in right way.
Project HR management Training Advantages
- Will be well versed with project HR management.
- All the procedures related to semiconductor and circuits will be learnt which is important part of it.
- How to make calculations based on some conditions like temperature, electrons.
- How a transistor works and how to make it work is also important.
- Some analysis and estimation part knowledge will be provided.