Online Informatica and DAC Training
eduCBA brings you the course on Informatica and DAC. Through this course you will lot of different concepts which are concerned with the Informatica and DAC training.
Students will get an practical approach to learning. All the concepts of Informatica will be taught in detail along with the practical applications in the software wherever required.
Some of the important concepts that you are going to learn through this training are:
- Learn in detail about dimensions and facts of Informatica
- Learn about Normalization
- Learn in details about the ETL tools
- Get to know the Informatica Architecture
- Study the Powercenter client tool
- Learn what is Designer and workflow manager
- Get to know in detail what is Source Definition Overview
There are main sections involved in this course under which lot of sub-topics are involved. Some of the sections that we have are as follows:
- Introduction to Data Warehouse in Informatica
- Architecture of Informatica PowerCenter.
- Transformations and its types
- Workflows in details
You can refer to the curriculum given below to know the topics in this Informatica course.
What are the requirements for Informatica and DAC course?
- Basic computer and Database knowledge is required
- Knowledge of SQL will be helpful
- Passion to learn about Informatica is must
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 99 lectures and many hours content!
Learn important topics like Workflow Monitor, Mapping, Source qualifier transformation.
- Get to know about different types of Transformations in detail
- Learn what is Data Warehousing
- Learn about Monitor and Repository Manager
- Get knowledge of Working with flat files and Working with Relational sources
- Understand what is Target
What is the target audience?
- Students interested in learning INFORMATICA course
- Professional keen on studying Informatica and DAC
- Anyone who wants to take up this Informatica and DAC course
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Informatica – A Complete Practical Guide on Informatica and DAC Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|