HTML Training Courses
HTML stands for HyperText Markup Language and is a language used to create electronic documents, especially pages on the World Wide Web that contains connections called hyperlinks to other pages. It is developed by Tim Berners-Lee in 1990.
HTML language is used for describing web pages.
- HTML is a markup language
- A markup language is a set of markup tags
- The tags describe document content
- HTML documents contain HTML tags and plain text
- HTML documents are also called web pages
HTML is written in the form of HTML elements consisting of tags enclosed in angle brackets (like<html>).
- Basic Concepts:
Some rules: –
As with most things in life, there are rules. The rules in HTML are simple. HTML tags are surrounded by angle brackets < and >. You’ll find these brackets on your keyboard just above the comma and period.
The words between these two angle brackets are called elements. These are commands within HTML. An element tells the browser that how to display the Webpage. For example: <hr> tells the browser to display a horizontal rule; <br> tells the browser to skip a line.
Container and empty tags: –
The tags are of two types: container and empty.
- Container tag: The container tag always wraps around text or graphics and comes in a set with an opening and a closing:
<html> opening tag
</html> closing tag
The forward slash (/) on the closing tag. By this the browser knows that the tag has ended.
- Empty tag: On the other hand, the empty tag stands alone. The tag <br> is one that adds a line break.
- Case-sensitive: –
HTML is not a case-sensitive. Because of this you can use either lowercase or uppercase. That means, meaning of both <HTML> and <html> is same. You can use either one of these both. It’s best not to mix and match. For our purposes, we have written our code in lowercase.
HTML structure: –
HTML document is divided into two main parts: the head and the body. It goes something like this:
You must have the <html>, <head> and <body> container tags in every HTML file.
The <html> tag tells browser that this is an HTML document. You must begin and end your files with these tags.
The <head> tag contains general information like the title of your document.
The <body> tag holds all your content: words, pictures, artwork and other stuff.
- Versions of HTML:
There have been many versions of HTML:
Why HTML Training is required?
The HTML language is used widely for writing web pages. HTML is highly flexible and more user friendly. HTML is similar to the XML, which is used in data storage.
HTML has many advantages as follows-
1) HTML is very easy to use and understand
Almost in the web development business anyone would know HTML – be it a freelancer or a large agency. If at any point in time you need to hire the services of a different web design firm or professional for making changes or updates to your website, it would be relatively easy and affordable solution providers who can make the changes you need to your website.
2) All browsers support HTML
Almost – if not all – browsers support HTML. More browsers support HTML than any other web programming language. As a result, when you build a website using HTML, it would show up on most browsers, as long as the programmer takes care to optimize the website for the most commonly used browsers. Optimization of an HTML based website for browser compatibility is neither difficult nor complex.
3) HTML syntax and XML syntax is similar
Today, XML is increasingly being used for data storage. The syntax of HTML and XML is similar means that it is easier and seamless working between the two platforms.
4) HTML is free
A main advantage of HTML is that it is free. You do not need any software for HTML, no plug-ins is needed and it means that you can save considerably on your website development cost. Also with open source content management systems, all the plug-ins that you may need are not always free.
5) Most development tools support HTML
Whether it is FrontPage, Dreamweaver or any other programming tool, there are many web development tools that allow you to create HTML based websites, than any other web programming language.
6) HTML document is most search engine friendly
Of all the web programming languages, HTML is the most search engine friendly. To create SEO compliant websites using HTML is significantly easier than any other programming language. HTML causes least SEO complications and provides the greatest flexibility when trying to build an SEO compliant website. If your HTML code is clean and validated, an HTML website is easiest to read and access for search engine crawlers. This improves page load time, helping your website perform better in search results and reduces crawling time.
Course Goal and Objective
- The main goal is we can develop web site by using HTML.
- To get knowledge of scripting language.
- Assist to getting a job in software industry as a web developer.
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn HTML for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- During the course we can learn how to combine basic HTML elements to create web pages.
- Also we can understand how to understand HTML tags and tag attributes to control web page’s appearance.
- This course provides HTML topics such as: Formatted Lists, Cascading Style Sheets, Forms, Tables, and Frames.
- The main Course Objective is in this course, the participant will learn advanced topics in HTML to include: Formatted Lists, Cascading Style Sheets, Forms, Tables, and Frames.
- Completion of this course, you will be able to design colorful web pages like professionals.
Target Audience for HTML Training
- This training course is designed for programmers who want to move into the html development.
- New developers who are interested to learn html scripting language.
- Anyone who want to make web applications and websites.
Pre-requisites for HTML Training
- Fortunately, HTML is written in plain text. That means you don’t need any fancy software programs like a word processor to create your HTML files. All you need is a simple text-editor that’s already on your system.
- For Windows, that would be Notepad and for MAC’s, it’s Simple text.
- A genuine interest to learn html.
- Awareness of Computer handling and operating system.
- No any prior knowledge is required.
HTML Programming Training Advantages
- Easy to use
- Loose syntax
- Supported on almost every browser, if not all browsers.
- It established on almost every website, if not all websites.
- Very similar to XML syntax, which is increasingly used for data storage
- Free – You need not buy any software
- Easy to learn & code even for novice programmers
- Highly flexible
- User friendly and an open technology
- Consistent and efficient
- Easily understandable and does not require any training
- It is designed with a feature of interaction between the web pages, which makes it effective.
- It is easier to maintain and update any site and also provides search engine compatible pages.
- For HTML document, it takes less time to load the web pages.
HTML validation is an important key factor which increases the web accessibility.
1.Introduction of an HTML
– HTML Introduction
2.History of HTML
– History of HTML Part1
– History of HTML Part2
3. Starting with HTML
– Basic Structure of HTML with Example
4. HTML Demo
– HTML Building Blocks
– Commonly used Tags with Example in HTML
– Input Tag with Example in HTML
– Other forms of Input Tag with Examples in HTML
– Other forms of Tag with Examples
– Creating a Table in HTML Web page
5.Styling the HTML Page
– Styling the HTML Webpage
– Designing a comprehensive webpage using HTML
7. HTML Advance
8. Forms and Frames
– Forms in Details
– Practical Demonstration of Forms
– Frames in details
9. Introduction to an HTML5