Do you want to know what AngularJS is?
AngularJS is a vigorous Single Page Application (SPA) framework that can be used to construct dynamic, client-centric application. It allows you to use HTML as your template language and lets you enhance HTML’s syntax to express your application’s components openly and briefly. Angular’s data binding and dependency injection remove much of the code you must have to write. And it all takes place within the browser, making it a perfect partner with several server technologies.
In software development, AngularJS is an open-source web application framework upheld by Google and by a civic of individual developers and companies to address many of the challenges met in developing single-page applications. It targets to simplify both the development and the testing of such applications by providing a framework for client-side model–view–controller (MVC) architecture, along with modules commonly used in Internet applications.
Angular takes another method. It attempts to minimalize the impedance mismatch between document-centric HTML and what an application needs by creating new HTML constructs.
During this course, you’ll be provided with a step-by-step process of creating custom directives and cover key concepts that you need to know to take your expertise to the next level. How to Begin and end code is given so that you can take full advantage of your learning and become an expert in building directives!
Just pause or rewind the video if you need to see the code again or jump right to the end solution that’s provided if you’d like.
We will start learning by setting up the application and learning about the views, controllers, and built-in directions. From there, the course will explain you about filters, we will show you actions with filters and how to create custom filters.
By the completion of this online training course, you will have grown the knowledge and experience essential for working with the AngularJS framework.
Why should you do AngularJS Training?
By the end of the course, you’ll walk through all the important components in AngularJS and built a working Single Page Application.
If you’re looking to enhance your AngularJS training knowledge look no further than this course. It’s a great technology to know.
We have several points why angularJS is important:
• Registering callbacks:
• Manipulating HTML DOM programmatically:
Manipulating HTML DOM is a keystone of AJAX applications, but it’s weighty and error-prone. By specifying how the UI should change as your application state changes, you are freed from low-level DOM operation tasks. Most of the applications which are written in Angular never have to programmatically manipulate the DOM, although you can do that if you wish to.
• Marshaling data to and from the UI:
CRUD processes make up the bulk of AJAX applications’ tasks. The flow of marshaling data from the server to an internal object to an HTML form, allowing users to modify the form, validating the form, displaying validation errors, returning to an internal model, and then back to the server, create a lot of boilerplate code. Angular removes almost all of this boilerplate, leaving code that defines the overall flow of the application rather than all of the implementation details.
• Writing tons of initialization code just to get started:
Typically you need to write a lot of plumbing just to get a basic “Hello World” AJAX app working. You can easily inject bootstrap stuff with AngularJs in your application using services. This will enhance your development. As an advantage, you get full control over the initialization process in automated tests.
Goal and Objectives of the online Free AngularJS Course:
The free AngularJS course provides step-by-step walk-throughs and coding demos that you’re exhilarated to code along with to improve the learning process. By the end of the course, you’ll understand how all of the AngularJS parts fit together and be able to apply this information to build your own custom SPAs.
• Become fluent in AngularJS terminologies, such as dependency injection, directives, services, and more.
• Know the power of dependency injection, and how AngularJS completes it.
• Write custom directives and save time and energy with easily reusable components.
• Know about what Single Page Application (SPA) is, and how it works.
• Develop a Single Page Application (SPA) in AngularJS.
Target Audience for online Free AngularJS Course:
The free Angularjs course is perfect for absolute beginners. However, even those with experience in AngularJS will help from this deep dive into the framework.
• AngularJS developers who want to know how to build custom directives
• AngularJS developers who want to take their skills to the next level
• Web developers and designers looking to learn AngularJS
• Those who are tired of doing everything manually and wants to learn AngularJS course benefits.
• Anyone who is in Web Development profile
• Web Site Designers can also add value to their resume
• Passion to learn AngularJS from scratch
• Want to learn how to setup AngularJS development environment
Pre-requisites for Free AngularJS Course Training:
• No prior knowledge is compulsory.
• You required a computer with an internet connection.
Free AngularJS Course Training advantages:
• You will know how to Create Single Page Applications
• You will know how to Create Custom Directives & Filters
• You will know why angularjs is so popular and why you should start using it
• You will come to know about directives and filters of AngularJS
• You will know how scope to scope communication works between view and controller.
• You will know when to use $apply and $watch methods of scope
• You will know how to handle business logic in the controller and how controller inheritance works
By the end of this course, you will be an expert in using all the AngularJS tools you need to build web applications that look good, work great and perform fast
Free Angularjs Course Video description:
Section 1: Introduction
• Introduction: We will brief you about AngularJS, and then further we will discuss the agenda.
Section 2: Basics of AngularJS
• About the course: In this video, we are going to discuss the course.
• Required software: In this session, we will discuss required software while developing AngularJS.
• Course outline: In this video, we are going to outline the course.
• Application example: In this video, we will discuss the example on angularJS which will dynamically add new content without page refresh.
Section 3: Getting started with AngularJS
• Meaning and importance of AngularJS: In this free angularjs course, we will learn about what is AngularJS, how it works, what is single page application and more.
• How to load AngularJS: This video will help you to learn how to load AngularJS.
• Downloading Angular JS: In this video, we will see how n from where to download AngularJS.
• Loading the library (Bootstrap): In this video, we are going to set the bootstrap library into the code.
• Hello world with Angular JS: We will write a basic example of hello world in AngularJS.
Section 4: Fundamental Building Blocks
• Fundamental building blocks- Directives: In this video, we will learn about the fundamentals of directives. We will discuss more the topic with the hands-on practical example.
• Directives Application: In this video, we will discuss some more examples on the directive.
• Filter Application: We will do some enhancement by using filters in our code. We will discuss some basic topics of dependency injections.
• Recap of fundamental building blocks: In this video, we are going to recall previous examples and errors.
• Recap of building blocks continues: In this video, we are going to flashback the topic.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Free AngularJS course. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|