Online Financial Modeling Training – Media Sector
- Media & Entertainment (M&E) of India is full of potential and has a fabulous influence on the country’s economy. M&E industry of India touches 161 million TV households; 94,067 newspapers; about 2000 multiplexes; and 214 million internet users, of which 130 million accesses the Internet on their mobile phones.
- It is one of the fastest developing sectors in the country. Its several divisions such as films, television, advertising, prints media and music among others have observed remarkable growth in the last few years.
- India’s M&E sector showed a growth of 12 % in 2013 and touched Rs 91,800 crore (US$ 15.27 billion). In the next four years, industry has the potential to grow at 14.2 % to more than Rs 1.78 trillion (US$ 29.61 billion).
Financial Modeling Training Objective:
- The course on Financial Modeling & Valuation of Media Sector will help you to analyze the media sector financial statements & calculation of actual price of the share in a professional manner.
- This course will help the learners to get real-world knowledge of how the industry is carrying out its operations and how much it is contributing to the growth of the economy.
- It will also help the candidates to learn the preparation of financial models in a professional manner of a media sector.
The following things candidates will be learning:
- Excel functions
- Industry Overview
- Horizontal & Vertical Analysis of Financial Statements
- Ratios Analysis
- Computation of Financial Statements
- Valuation of Company
Target Audience for Financial Modeling Training
- Graduation & Post Graduation Students specializing in Finance
- One who is interested in learning Financial Modeling & Valuation
- One who is looking forward to become Financial Analyst or Research Analyst
- Keen Learners
Pre-Requisites for Financial Modeling Training:
- Passion to learn about Financial Modeling Training
- Computer with Internet Connection
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Financial Modeling – Media & Entertainment Sector Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|