Online Financial Modeling -Banking Sector Training
- Banking sector plays a very important role in the economic life of the country. You must be knowing how the health of the economy is closely related to the soundness of its banking system. Banks create no new wealth.
- But remember that their borrowing, lending and related activities facilitate the process of production, distribution, exchange and consumption of wealth.
- In this way they contribute to the process of economic development. Modern banks are very useful for the utilization of the resources of the country. So thus understanding the importance of the Banking sector we bring you this course on Financial Modeling and Valuation-Banking Sector of JP Morgan & Chase.
What the course covers:
- We have taken JP Morgan as the bank for analysis because it is one of the major Banks in the world with a strong balance sheet. Also it has various segments like Commercial banking, Trading, Investment Banking etc.
- Hence such a bank is proper for analysis which we desire for our study. As of October 2011, JPMorgan Chase surpassed Bank of America as the largest U.S. bank by assets.
- Also it has a great acquisition history. The numbers that we require for making the financial model can very well be fetched from the Filings and the 10 K reports of JP Morgan.
- The Financial Modeling and Valuation-Banking Sector course structure is designed from the scratch till the complex valuation model. Please view the Training Material for the same.
- These tutorials help you create professional Financial Modeling using excel
- The case study used here is of Banking sector company where we create excel based Financial Model of J.P Morgan.
In this Course, you will learn about:
- Scenario of Banking Sector
- Calculation of Reserves, Capex, revenue, Costs, equity etc
- Financials and Valuations Analysis of Banking Sector
Target Audience for Financial Modeling and Valuation-Banking Sector
- MBA /BBA Finance students
- Equity Research Analysts keen on studying Banking Sector
- Finance Professionals
- Financial Analyst
- Passion to learn about Financial Modeling of Financial Modeling – Banking Sector
- Computer with Internet Connection