Online Excel 2010 – Beginners training
- This course is specially designed for those for who Excel completely a new concept. But these people need not worry as you just require one day, yes you read right ONE DAY of your life to learn this awesome course.
- What else you need is your sure shot commitment and you will become proficient in Microsoft Excel. Having detailed knowledge of Excel will be beneficial for you, whether you are a student, fresher or working professional.
Excel Training 2010-Basic course highlights:
This course provides you with basic understanding of what excel is and important functions of excel that anyone needs to be understand. It also provides you with practical case study for better understanding. This course covers:
- Excel Case study- In this Case study learn basic excel functionalities using case study methodologies.
- Learn Populating case study in Excel-This video tutorial explains How to populate large data in excel.
- Basic Calculations within Excel-Learn how to do basic calculations in excel like addition, subtraction, multiplication, division etc.
- Basic Formulas-Lean basic excel formulas such as MAX, MIN, SUM, AVERAGE.
- Formatting in excel sheet-
This Video tutorial explains tricks of formatting.
- Percentages Absolute References
This tutorial explains calculating Percentage, Normal referencing, absolute referencing.
- Important Excel Functions-also apart from above function you will learn different excel function used in practical life such as Conditional Formatting, IF Function, COUNTIF and SUMIF, Charts and Graphs, Sorts and Filters, Pivot Tables, Freeze and Split, and many more.
- Shortcuts-Learn different types of shortcut used in excel.
- Working Professionals(HR, Marketing, Sales, Operation)
- People who want to work as Finance Analyst, Market Analyst, Research Analyst, Investment Banker for them Excel is the language that they should speak
- Passion to learn
- Computer with Internet connection