Online Excel 2010 – Advanced Training Course
- This online tutorial aims to help its participants learn the new and improved features of Microsoft Excel 2010 version.
- It would tell you the differences in the MS Excel 2007 vs. MS Excel 2010 version.
- This module is ideal for those who want enhance their knowledge about Excel 2010. The Advanced excel functions would increase your excel proficiency and help you work more effectively and efficiently.
- The functions have been explained step-by-step and extensively with the help of short case studies, examples to make it more practical and easy for the participant to understand.
At the end of successful completion of this Excel training 2010-Advanced course the participants should be able to:
- Use Excel functions such as the Paste Special, Logical functions, Arithmetic functions and functions like COUNT, COUNTIF, COUNTA etc.
- Learn Data functions like INDEX, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
- Usage of advanced tools like dynamic graphs, conditional formatting, arrays, advanced formatting, Pivot tables and automation.
Excel 2010 – Advanced Training Course Highlights:
Key Difference MS Excel 2007 vs 2010
Through this module we will learn about what are the key differences between MS excel 2007 and 2010 in terms of different functions like office button, screenshots, equation editor etc.
Useful Excel Functions
Through this module we will learn about different useful excel functions like paste special, logical functions, arithmetic functions, Count function etc
Through this function we will learn about different data functions like choose function ,vlookup, offset function, forecast function etc.
What If Analysis
This module will teach us different what if analysis functions like one dimensional data, solver goal seek etc.
Different array functions like transpose , frequency, etc will be taught through this module.
Other excel functions
You will learn about different like functions for working with text – Proper , upper etc, pivot tables, names and dynamic ranges, auditing and trouble shooing formulas
This module we will teach us different form controls like group boxes, check boxes, scroll bars and spinners etc
Important Excel Tools
There are different important excel tools which one should know should know. This module will teach you different excel functions like text to columns, grouping tabs, hyperlinks, random numbers, custom view etc.
The charts and graphs are very necessary in order to present the data effectively in a report. This module will teach you different advanced graphs and charts like excel 2010 sparklines, range charts, scenario graphs, invert negatives, scrolling chart etc.
Target Audience for Excel 2010 – Advanced Training Course:
This course is intended for Students/professionals who want to learn Advanced-level Excel 2010 skills.
Pre-requisites for Excel 2010 – Advanced Training Course:
- Passion to learn
- Computer with Internet connection
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Microsoft Excel 2010 – Advanced Training Course courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|