Online Equity Research – IT Sector Training
- eduCBA offers live course on Equity Research in the sector IT for the company called Infosys.
- As per 2012 revenues, Infosys is the third largest India based IT company. Its market capitalization was $30.8 billion, which made it India’s sixth largest publicly traded company.
- This course includes understanding the financial statements of the company ‚ professionally forecasting future financial statements‚ doing the analysis of the company using valuation methodologies and applying the same concept on a live company i.e. Infosys.
Here is a Glance over study method:
You will Get access to Recorded webinar on Financial Modeling of Infosys, basic and advanced excel & accounting as a part of assignment 1, Financial Modeling using Excel for IT Sector as a 2nd assignment, and Corporate Finance Foundation, Corporate Valuation, Techniques in Report Writing as a part of 3rd assignment.
- This live project has been designed for its participants to learn how to create a financial model.
- The tutorials would explain how to project a company’s financials right from scratch making it easy to understand.
- Apart from the core modeling that a candidate would also learn, Basic and Excel foundation that is required by analyst.
- These tutorials adopt a practical approach to learning Financial Modeling and creating a model for Infosys.
- Students pursuing MBA/BBA in Finance domain
- Those who want to earn CE credit hours
- Financial Analyst
- Research analyst
- All those who wish to learn Financial Modeling
- Passion to learn about Financial Modeling – IT Sector
- Computer with Internet Connection