Online Digital Electronics Courses
- Digital Electronics is one of the branches of Electronics. It deals with digital format of data and codes. In this, only two conditions are possible, 0 known as low logic and 1 known as high logic.
- Digital Electronics may also refer to the portion of an electronic circuitry responsible for digital signal conversion. Some devices in this field include multiplexers, gates, and decoders.
- They are also composed of mathematical features and include phones, computers, and many products also. In simple language, we can say that digital electronics is nothing but dealing 0’s and 1’s, wherever digital stand for digit.
- Digital Electronics is that it is the foundation of modern computers and digital communications. It is complex digital logic circuits with millions of gates can be built onto a single integrated circuit is known as a microprocessor and these circuits can perform millions of operations per second.
- Digital Electronics means Electronic (digital) circuits represent signals by discrete bands of analog levels rather than by a continuous level. All level represents the same signal state. The continuous analog signals converted into a ﬁnite number of discrete states that process is called as digitization.
- The small changes to the analog signal levels do not leave the discrete envelope and the results are ignored by signal state sensing circuitry.
- The number of these states is two, and they are represented by two voltage bands that is one near a reference value and a value near the supply voltage, corresponding to the “false” (“0″) and “true” (“1″) values of the Boolean domain respectively.
- Digital techniques are very useful because it is easier to get an electronic device to switch into one of a number of known states that accurately reproduce a continuous range of values.
- Digital electronic circuits are the main thing in digital electronics which is usually made from large assemblies of logic gates. The system which process discrete values is known as a digital system. The significance of digital electronics is that is inherently more reliable than analog, in terms of information processing.
Advantages of a digital system over the analog system:
- The digital circuits, when compared to analog circuits, are that signals represented digitally can be transmitted without degradation due to noise. For eg, a continuous audio signal transmitted as a sequence of 1s and 0s, can be reconstructed without any error, provided the noise picked up in transmission is not enough to prevent identification of the 1s and 0s. An hour of music can store on a compact disc using about 6 billion binary digits.
- In a digital system, Information storage can be easier than in analog ones. Digital system’s noise-immunity permits data to be stored and retrieved without degradation.
- The noise degrades the information stored in an analog system and in a digital system; as long as the total noise is below a certain level then the information can be recovered perfectly.
Why is the training of Digital Electronics Required?
- As we know Digital Electronics is one of the important subjects. Most students of Computer or electronics background have a basic understanding of digital electronics.
- These online learning digital electronics training programs assume no prior knowledge and will give you all the support you need to build a foundation in this area of study.
- This course helps you to understand the basic gates, the design of digital circuits using basic gates & minimization of Boolean expressions using K-maps & logic gates. The digital electronics courses explains you about different number system with different number bases which play a very important part in this computer world.
- It can help students to study circuits and make the practical possible application of circuits on a day to day life. The course content covered all topics of digital electronics which is developed based on feedback from students and professionals. Explained in a very simple language the course is very easy to understand, for the beginners also. The course clears every minute concept of the digital circuits making it very clear for the beginner.
- Digital Electronics is very important in today’s life because if digital circuits compared to analog circuits are that signals represented digitally can be transmitted without degradation due to noise.
- For eg, a continuous audio signal transmitted as a sequence of 1s and 0s can be reconstructed without error, provided the noise picked up in transmission is not enough to prevent identification of the 1s and 0s.
- An hour of music can be stored on a compact disc using about 6 billion binary digits. Also in digital system information stored is easier than that of an analog system.
Digital Electronics Courses Goals and Objectives:
- The primary goal is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the digital electronics.
- To get a good knowledge of digital electronics.
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn Digital Electronics courses, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- During the Digital Electronics courses, we can learn how to design digital circuits using basic gates, K-maps and logic gates.
- To permit you to implement simple logical operations using combinational logic circuits.
- Also, you can learn different number system with different number bases which play a very important role in today’s computer world.
- We can learn building and fault-finding a range of the digital electronic circuit.
- And to enable you to implement synchronous state machines using flip-flops.
- Also how to use test equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, logic probes and pulsars to implement systematic fault-finding techniques.
- In simple words, the main objective is to make you awesome in Digital Electronics and Circuits.
Target Audience for Digital Electronics Training Courses:
- New developers who are interested to learn digital electronics Courses.
- This digital electronics courses is designed who want to move in computer or electronics background.
- Professionals who are interested in the area of Digital Electronics.
- Anyone wants to have good knowledge in Digital Electronics and Circuits.
Pre-requisites for Digital Electronics Training:
- This Digital Electronics courses explains digital electronics which includes topics like Boolean algebra, combinational circuits, sequential logic, basic and logic gates.
- The course also includes all basic means it starts from very basics.
- For the course, no any pre-requisites are required.
- Also, knowledge of basic mathematics, basic calculus, and linear algebra will be added advantage.
Digital Electronics Training Courses Advantages:
- Easy to use and design
- Boolean algebra requires for this so it’s very simple
- Data error is reduced because there is only 1 and 0 are used
- Digital Electronics’ circuits are small so suitable for ic’s
- It requires low power
- Storage of information is easy
- Operation is easy
- Digital circuits are less affected by noise as compared to analog circuits
- Analog signals are converted into digital and stored with pure reproduction
- Consistent and efficient
- Easily understandable and does not require any training
- The very main advantage of digital electronics is that they work on binary number system. Thus the noise and error are less generated than the analog system
Digital Electronics Courses Highlights:
- Introduction of digital system
- Number Systems
- Representations of Number Systems
- Conversion between Number Systems
- Numeric Codes
- Compliments procedures to find the compliments of the numbers Part1
- Compliments procedures to find the compliments of the numbers Part2
- Compliments procedures to find the compliments of the numbers Part3
- Logic Gates
- NOT and OR Gates
- Basic gates working
- Universal gate’s Applications
- Combinational Circuits
- K-Map Introduction
- Adders part-I
- Adders Part-II
- Sequential Circuits
- Latches and their working
- Flip flops and types
- Working of Flip flops
- Shift registers and working
- Counters and working
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Online Digital Electronics Training courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|