Online Commodities –Basic Training
In simple words a commodity is any good bought and sold freely as an article of commerce. Commodities include agricultural products, fuels, and metals and are traded in bulk on a commodity exchange or spot market. The most direct way of investing in commodities is by buying into a futures contract. The motive behind this online training is for the participants to learn about Commodity Markets and Trading.
It would be a combination of both academics and practical knowledge which would include understanding the Fundamental and Technical analysis required to deal in commodity market. It gives you a understanding of how calls are calculated while trading in this challenging market.
Specifically, this course on Commodities Training would enable participants to learn:
- Basics of Commodity market such as its features, evolution and factors affecting them.
- Important aspects of commodity markets and related derivatives.
- Functions and Regulation of Commodity exchanges
- Structure of the deals and settlement of a contract.
- Analysis involved in dealing Intra-day at the Futures market.
- Calculation of Buy and sell calls to trade intra-day.
- Students pursuing Degree, Diploma, Engineering and commerce who want to make a career in finance/Commodities trading.
- MBA in Finance, BBA in Finance.
- Interested in understanding Commodities Market.
- Passion to learn
- Commodity Market – We would learn the basics of Commodity market such as its meaning‚ features, types and evolution. We will understand the segments in commodity market, its participants and factors affecting its prices. The videos also discuss the concept of derivatives, its difference with respect to commodities and the working of Commodity Market.
- Commodity Trading – The motive behind this was to know the various Commodity Exchanges and their functions. It would help know the advantages, disadvantages and various risks involved in commodity trading We will also see the various key concepts in trading such as margin money, various type of orders and understand the most important concept of Fundamental and Technical Analysis in detail which is used to give Intraday calls in Futures market.