15h 17m | 115 Videos | 36064 Views | All Levels
Online CISA Exam Prep Training
- CISA stands for the Certified Information System Auditor which is a globally recognized certification in the field of audit, control and security of information system.
- It gained worldwide acceptance having homogeneous certification criteria, the certification a high degree of visibility and perception in the fields of IT security, IT audit, IT risk management and governance.
- Today date, there are many people who pursue international certification especially CISA.
- Exam Preps are meticulously crafted to provide you the best possible learning experience for the particular characteristics of the technology covered and the actual certification exam.
- There are various jobs available for a CISA certified as like in the areas of IT security management, IT audit or IT risk management.
- This CISA certification is extremely challenging and is associated with a high failure rate. CISA is rewarded by the Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA).
- The world unified CISA exams are conducted three times in a year: in June, September and December.
- The exam is of four hours in length, consists of 200 multiple choice questions and uses the format of one correct answer per question. The scoring is weighted depending on an predetermined value for every question with a passing score of 450 points and a 800 point score as the maximum.
- Some questions are purely for statistical purposes and do not overcome the candidates score.
- CISA Review Courses are organized by various educational institutions across the globe, where student go through the
CISA Review manual in the 5 Domains which are:
- Domain 1 — The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2 — Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 — Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4 — Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Domain 5 — Protection of Information Assets
Why CISA Exam Prep Training Course?
- CISA is very important international certification. Many people are enthusiast for getting CISA because of the following reasons such as:
- To demonstrate your willingness, to improve your technical knowledge and skills
- To fulfill a requirement of employment
- To advance in career and also to enhance your professional image
- To obtain credentials that employers seek.
- CISA Exam Prep is meant to help you understand the concepts that must be refined through hands-on experience.
- To make the most of your studying, you want to have as much background in and experience with both common operating systems and network environments as possible. So training is required for CISA exam preparation.
CISA Exam Prep Training Course Goals and Objectives:
- The primary goal of this course is to prepare students for a successful professional career in the networking.
- To get good knowledge of all network and security concepts.
- This course contains over 115 lectures and 15 hours of content.
- Gives better understanding of information security and IT auditing process
- Confirms commitment to profession
- Also gives better awareness of how to protect IS that is information systems.
- Provides access to valuable resources, such as peer networking and idea exchange
- Who works in other technology but interested to learn IT security concepts, for them online learning platform is best because it saves time and other efforts.
- After completion the course, a participant can fluently work on networking and security. In simple words the main objective is to make you awesome in IT Security.
CISA exam preparation Training Advantages:
The CISA certification has following advantages:
Enhancing your skills:
- Attending a CISA training course is great for motivation.
- CISA training can help you to enhance your skills and make sure that you are working in-line with best practice.
- Also it can help you with your personal and professional development.
Increasing the chance of promotion:
- Being CISA certified can bring you at an advantage when it comes to competing for a promotion.
- This certification will set you apart from other candidates who are not CISA certified.
- You may also be capable to use your CISA certification to negotiate a better salary.
Becoming more comfortable with your abilities:
- CISA training encourages you to practice and practice. Through the training you will become more comfortable with your role as an IS auditor.
- Obtaining the CISA certification will give you a confidence boost.
- You will have larger belief in your abilities and will therefore be able to carry out your job better.
Gain a globally recognized certification:
- CISA is globally recognized certification, meaning that organizations all of the world will recognize it. This can highly benefit you if you are looking to work as an IS auditor in another part of the world.
- CISA is a sign of excellence for IT system audit professionals.
- Being CISA certified can build your client’s confidence in your skills and abilities
Target Audience for CISA Exam Prep Training:
- CEO/ CFO/ CIO/ CTO/ CISO
- IT Managers, Finance Managers, IS Managers
- Process Consultants, Security Consultants
- Beginners who want to learn more about the networking and best practices.
- All programmers who want to build network application
- Students who want to learn networking from scratch
- All developers
- Network Administrators
- Security Architects, Specialists in Security, System Administrators and IS Auditors are some of the ideal participants for CISA exam.
- Any experienced developer/programmer who has worked on networking
- This online training program has been created for the beginners to help them to understand the basic to advanced concepts of networking and preparation for CISA exam.
- This online tutorial will bring you at intermediate level of expertise from where you can catch yourself at higher level of expertise.
Pre-requisites for CISA exam preparation Training:
- Previous experience is not required
- Basic knowledge of Computers required
- Knowledge of Internet
- No previous IT security experience is assumed
- It is good if you have understanding on the basics of networking & security concepts.
- Interest in IT Security
- Such basic knowledge will help you to understand the network and mainly IT Security concepts quickly and you can move fast on learning track.