Online Android App Development Training
First of all, what do you mean by Android?
Android is a new operating system which is based on Linux kernel. It has user interface based on direct manipulation, touch screen mobile phones, tablets and computers. This operating system takes input from touch screen with the help of human finger or touch stick.
We can swipe, tap, and pinch the screen to manipulate objects on screen. Now a Day we have multi touch option in android phones. This technology is also used in devices like televisions, digital cameras, game console and some other electronic devices.
The source code of android is released by Google, and it is kept open source so that anyone can develop the code. Open source nature of android OS encourages large number of developers to build the community-driven project which can add some new features for users. This technology got popular in very less time because of the ready-made, low cost, customization option given for their operating system.
We can call our cell phones as “smart phones” because of this new android technology.
Android application is software for mobile application which runs on smart phones or tablets. We have several thousands of android applications on Google play store. We can download many applications from play store and use it on our devices.
Most of the applications in android are developed in java with the help of android software development kit. This development tool includes the libraries, debugging tool, and some sample code which helps to develop the android application. The format for android application is “.apk”.
Some Features of Android Operating System:
Messaging services in android:
We can send text messages and Multimedia messaging service form one device to other.
Android devices support web browsers which are used to search information on internet and many other tasks.
Multi touch support:
It supports multi touch on screen to manipulate or operate the device.
Android supports multitasking, it can handle many task at a time.
Voice based command:
We can give voice commands to android device to do some task. Many devices has function of voicecalling.
Screens capture option:
We can take screenshot of the screen.
Video calling feature:
Some handsets allow you to have video chat to other.
Multiple language support:
Android supports many languages so that it is very user friendly.
With the help of Bluetooth we can share files to other devices.
Media support in android:
Android supports many latest media formats for audio and video like MP4, AVI, Xvid, AMR, MP3, MIDI, JPEG, PNG, GIF, and BMP.
Streaming media support in android:
Android supports some streaming Medias like HTML5, adobe flash streaming, HTTP dynamic streaming.
Android OS supports tethering, it allow you to make your device as wireless wi-Fi hotspot.
Connectivity Support in android:
Android support GSM/EDGE, WiFi, NFC etc.
Android supports java language because most of android applications are written in java. But we don’t have any java virtual machine in android to convert the byte code to executable code. Instead of that we have Dalvik which is used to compile the classes and run on android.
External data storage support:
Android supports external data storage so that we can more storage space on device. Many of the android devices has microSD slot in the device to support external storage.
Hardware support in android:
There are some features like camera, touch screen, GPS system, dedicated gaming control supported by android.
Why you should do Android app development Training course?
This course is a complete package, a comprehensive detailed course on Android App Development. This course is as useful for a beginner to become expert in android app development. This course starts from scratch keeping in mind the beginners.
As we all know, now a day android applications are very much popular in current trend. We just have to make an application with the help of software development tool. If the application is famous on Google store we can earn millions of dollars in few months. There are many apps available in Google store which are free to use.
Android Applications can be used to host your business. This is new trend to grow your business.
Many of the companies have adapted this technology and they have created their Android App.
Whatever your app is for large enterprise or any small one, it gives you to increase the productivity. Why many developer uses android because it is owned by Google and large community of developers and programmers in case if you have any problem while development.
Application development in android is cost effective because it is free to use under Google license.
You will learn about Android App Development by actually making some apps in it.
Some Advantages of Android OS:
- Notification in android:
When you receive Any SMS, email, and latest news will be directly notify on the home screen.
- Multitasking support:
Android devices can run many applications on same time. For example, we can chat with someone using whatsApp application and listen songs at the same time.
- Access for application in play store:
You can easily download any application from Google store which you want on your device.
- Google services:
There are many services provided by Google which you can integrate to your mobile phones.
- Widget support:
You can have widget on your home screen so that you can change the settings easily.
Goal and Objectives of Android App Development Training course:
- We will give you overall introduction to android
- Objective of this course is train you to build your own App.
- You will learn each and everything about android.
- You will work with UI components and UI layouts.
- Understanding of UI components on java.
- Learn about managing activity life cycle.
- Learn Android Tabs, Menus, Styles and Themes
- Learn how to build a dynamic UI with fragments.
- Learn how to event handling is done in android.
- You will learn about styles and themes in android.
- You will work custom components
- How you are going to publish android application.
- After completion of this course you will have moderate level of knowledge about android.
Target Audience for Android App development Training:
- Anyone who want to learn about android App development.
- Beginners to android App development.
- Students who want to build career as Android App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- iOS developer who want to develop an App in android.
Pre-requisites for Android App development Training:
- Before you start the course on Android you must have sound knowledge on Java.
- You should at least know the concepts used in java like OOPs concepts, multi threading programming, collections, exception handling etc.
- A computer or a laptop with basic software required for android.
- Any IDEs like netbeans or Eclipse.
- You will require android SDK tool.
Android App development Training Advantages:
- Students will get the overall knowledge about android. They will learn to develop Application in Android. They can develop their own android App.
- You can grow your business by just create an Android App.
- You will learn about UI components and UI layouts in android and accordingly you can create your dynamic Android App. We will teach you how to publish your own Android App.
- You may get a chance to earn millions of dollars in few months by just making an Android App.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Android Apps Foundation Courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|