Objective C Fundamentals Training:
iOS is an operating system for apple phones. It was developed by Apple Inc. and it is scattered completely for Apple hardware. This is a basic course on iPhone Apps Development with Objective C where you will be learning about all fundamental concepts of Objective C. The course provides the practical knowledge on how to create iphone apps using objective C and Xcode. The training will include he following tutorials;
- Building Xcode on device
- Methods in Objective-C
- Synthesize in Objective-C
- Property in Objective-C
- Instance Variable in Objective-C
- Statements & Expressions in Objective-C
- Keywords in Objective-C
- Data Types in Objective-C
- Pointers in Objective-C
- Structures in Objective-C
- Type Casting in Objective-C
- Loops in Objective-C
- Nonatomic Keyword in Objective-C
- Anyone who want to learn about iOS App development.
- Students who want to build career as App developer.
- Any freelancer who wants to refer our training course and create their own App.
- As a designer if you are looking to upgrade your skill set, and you’ve decided that learning how to make native apps for Apple’s iOS platform.
- This tutorial do not require any previous iPhone / iPad App development experience.
- A Mac computer.
- Xcode IDE
- iOS SDK tool.
- We expect some basic understanding of programming but not compulsory.
- No prior knowledge is required for this course, but it certainly helps if you have any.