Navigation Bar and Tab bar controller in iOS 10:
Navigation bar enables navigation through a series of hierarchical app screens and tab bar con-troller is used to organize your app into one or more distinct modes of operation. Through these videos we shall how to activate navigation controller and tab bar controller in iOS 10.
We have covered following topics:
- What is plist file?
- How to create plist file with nested structure (Dictionary and Arrays)
- How to add a new class file of UI Table View Controller subclass
- Creating a UI Table View Cell prototype in another way
- Fetch path of a resource of specific type
- How to register a table view cell?
- What is Navigation Controller and Navigation Stack?
- How to create a computed property?
- How to create a Manual Segue?
- How to push to another ViewController using Segue?
- Anyone who wants to learn how to use navigation controller and tab bar controller in iOS 10.
- Basics of Xcode
- Basics of Swift 3