Mudbox Training (Module #1) – Basic:
Mudbox is a proprietary 3D tool with two applications namely sculpting and painting. Developed by Autodesk, Mudbox was originally created by Skymatter. Mudbox user interface involves a 3 dimensional environment which creates movable cameras that undergo bookmarking. Mudbox offers digital sculpting and painting software to create the perfect 3D digital artwork.
Through this course you will learn about introduction to mudbox, concepts on mudbox, sculpting, object handling and painting textures.
- Software Developers
- Game Developers
- Professionals and Animators
- A complete knowledge of numerous types of operating software such as Linux, Windows and OS-X.
- 64-bit intel or AMD multi-core processor
- RAM of 4GB with a maximal value of 8GB being recommended.
- An optical drive for DVD-ROM is also needed.
- Internet browsers which can be supported by Mudbox include Safari, Apple, Google Chrome, Microsoft, IE, Mozilla and Firefox.