Module #3 Decision Analysis and Risk Management – CMA Part 2:
This is crash /Revision course for preparing for the CMA certification Part 2 exam. The course includes a brief summary of all the topics of the CMA Part 2 certification syllabus which focusses on financial decision making. By taking this course you can have a brief understanding of the topics tested on the Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification and is useful for students who would like to pursue management accountancy as a career for their professional development.
In this training we are focusing on the corporate finance portion of the CMA syllabus wherein you shall be understanding topics such as;
- Decision making under various circumstances
- Price elasticity of demand
- Pricing theory and calculations
- Risk management
And many other topics.
To prepare candidates for the CMA entrance
- Aspiring CMA Students
- Professionals intending to pursue CMA
- Anyone who wants to have the basic knowledge of Indian Accounting, Law and economics in general.
- Commerce Background would be helpful (But is not essential)
- Desire to pursue CMA