About the Mobile Computing Course:
Mobile Computing is a technology that allows transmission of data, voice and video via a computer or any other wireless enabled device without having to be connected to a fixed physical link.Through this course we are going to learn about mobile computing with its practical applications.
What each Sections cover:
- The course starts right from scratch wherein you would understand the fundamentals of Mobile computing which includes its applications- health care application, history of wireless communication, modulation techniques, types of modulations, multiplexing, code division multiplexing, GSM overview, GSM architecture, mobile network layer, network layer – role, mobile IP – overview.
- Next we will in detail understand the meaning, importance and usage of Wireless Communication, Cellular Systems, GSM Architecture, Mobile Network Layer, Mobile Transport Layer, Wireless LAN, Satellite Communication, Third Generation and Forth generation mobile communication systems and Security aspects and recent developments in mobile computing.
Who is the Target Audience?
- Anyone who is interested in learning mobile computing
What are the Pre-Requisites?
- Analytical mind
- Passion to learn
What is the Course Objective?
- Provide insight to mobile computing and its recent developments
- It provides an overview of Third Generation and Forth generation mobile communication systems