About the Microsoft SQL Server:
- This Microsoft SQL training course will introduce you to the important database concepts and the process of building a database from the ground up.
- The Microsoft SQL Server Training course provides a brief overview of all major components of SQL Server product suite, but focuses on relational DBMS, instead of forever dwelling on theory.
- Throughout this tutorial video, you will learn how to install and configure the SQL Server.
- You will also learn to maintain instances and databases, optimize and troubleshoot, manage data, and implement security and high availability. Each topic is broken down into step-by-step lessons, allowing you to quickly learn and retain the information more effectively.
What is Microsoft SQL Server?
- In today’s world it’s the need of every business to have a way of collecting and analyzing large amounts of data. Out of all the Relational Database Management Systems (RDBMS) you have for option, Microsoft’s SQL Server is the most popular one. Microsoft SQL is used by top enterprises as well as small to medium-sized businesses.
- So to tell you what is Microsoft SQL, Microsoft SQL Server is a relational database management system developed by Microsoft. Microsoft SQL as a database, has the primary function of storing and retrieving data as requested by other software applications.
- It may be on the same computer or those running on another computer across a network (including the Internet).
- For different audience groups there are at least a dozen different editions of Microsoft SQL Server aimed. Microsoft SQL have the workloads ranging from small single-machine applications to large Internet-facing applications .
- Microsoft SQL may have many concurrent users. The important fact that all of us should remember is that its primary query languages are T-SQL and ANSI SQL.
Topics that we will learn in Microsoft SQL Server in detail are:
- RDBMS Concepts & amp; ER Model And Normalization
- Transact SQL Statements
- Creating & Managing Database
- Accessing Data From Database
- Creating Tables & Using Data types
- Introduction to Data Integrity
- Introduction to Indexes
- Types of Indexes
- Maintaining Indexes
- Implementing Views
- Managing Views
- Introducing Stored Procedures
- More about Stored Procedures
- Introduction to Triggers
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of T-SQL is helpful during the learning process, but not required
- SQL Server needs to be installed
- Desire To Learn this interesting database course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 125 lectures and 23 hours of content!
- Understand the database concepts in detail along with practical examples.
- Learn about Creating & Managing Database through this course
- Learn about Accessing Data from Database through this course
What is the Target Audience?
- Useful for people who have heard of databases but never built one.
- IT Professionals who wish to gain Microsoft Certification.
- New database administrators can take up this course
- Anyone who wants to learn about Microsoft’s flagship database system.