Managing time, tasks, people and resources effectively can make the difference between success and failure when completing a complex project. Keep your projects on track, on time and within your financial plan by learning how to track all project management details in Microsoft Project.
Through this we are going to understand how Microsoft project plan 2013 is used in project management right from scratch. It includes lectures to understand the introduction to Microsoft project plan and its tools. Next we would look at the creation of project plan which involves Assigning Task then the Overview of features and Ribbon Tab in Microsoft Project. We would look at the Microsoft Plan Creation Steps, Microsoft Plan Task Allocation Steps and much more to aid the project managers.
• Associate Project Managers
• Project Management Professionals
• Program Managers
• Basic Computer Knowledge
• Basics knowledge of Project Management
• Passion to learn
• To Introduce the Microsoft Project Plan 2013, its values, and its benefits.
• Provide an overview of the Microsoft Project Plan 2013 and its usage to project managers.