Nuts and Bolts of Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac Training:
This is an online Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac course on Nuts and Bolts of Emails in Outlook 2011 for Mac where you will be learning the features of Outlook 2011 Mac in depth. Usage of outlook function has become quite essential in order to function in an organization or company. Outlook has become the necessary tool for emailing. Many organizations make use of Outlook and require the candidate who knows the usage of Outlook. This course deals with Nuts & Bolts of Emailing in Outlook 2011 for Mac as the Mac system consists of different features so this course is designed for those individuals who wish to learn outlook in Mac system.
In this course you will be learning about the basics of email in outlook, how to read an email, basic concepts on sending an email, sending email messages.
Nuts and Bolts of Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac Training Pre-Requisites:
- A Mac PC
- Microsoft Outlook installed on your Mac PC
Nuts and Bolts of Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac Training Learning Objectives:
- Exploring Outlook, Creating Backup File, Customizing outlook settings
- Learn Types of Email accounts, Adding POP, IMAP Account, Removing an email account, Using Social Connector, Reading an E-Mail, Managing the Inbox looks
- Working on Tasks Creating and Assigning Tasks Working with electronic sticky notes
- Learn Creating, Sending, Forwarding and Replying emails
Nuts and Bolts of Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac Training Target Audience:
- Anyone Who Wants To Learn Outlook 2011 for Mac Systems
- This Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac course is proposed for all business professionals who use Microsoft Outlook but who want to learn better methods to work more effectively and who want guidance on how to get the most of Microsoft Outlook 2011 features.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Using Emails in Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|