4h 2m | 36 Videos | 36058 Views | All Levels
Microsoft Excel 2011 – Advanced for Mac Course
- This course has been specifically designed to understand the advanced features of Microsoft excel 2011 for Mac. This course will give you an in depth understanding of the most important functions in Microsoft excel and give you a complete hand on experience of working on the same with the necessary practical working files.
- This training is a combination of learning data functions, what if analysis, arrays, functions for working with text. The next module specifically focuses on the Pivot table where you will learn how to summarize the data using pivot tables, its formatting and Pivot charts. Next we focus on another important feature in excel which is charts and Graphs, creating an excel dashboard right from scratch and also learn various financial Functions in this course.
By the closure of this Advanced Excel 2011 training for Mac, you will be comfortable using most of the excel functions and features.
Microsoft Excel 2011 – Advanced for Mac the pre-requisites for the course
- Basic knowledge of using Microsoft excel 2011 for Mac
- A mac system
- Passion to learn
What am I going to get from this Advanced for Mac course?
- Hands-on experience of learning important excel features like What if Analysis, Arrays, Functions for Working with Text, Pivot Table
- Understand important excel applications such as creating Charts and Graphs, Dashboard and Financial Functions in this course
- Gain command over powerful features and functions in Excel 2011 for Mac
Who should take up this course
- Users who have completed Microsoft Excel 2011 Beginner course for Mac
- Professionals and Students
- Finance Professionals in the domain of Investment Banking and Equity Research
- Anyone interested in more powerful features and functions of Excel 2011 for Mac