Why Microsoft Access 2013 Course?
This course on Microsoft Access 2013 is a foundation course on understanding the main elements in Access. You would not only get access to great video content explaining each and every concept of working in access in detail but also includes the practice files so that the individuals can themselves create their databases and work as the trainer in the video does.
The course has been divided into various sub-modules which are structured in a way to include a complete understanding of each Microsoft Access element. The first section deals with understanding the basic Database Concepts and Terminology where we would understand how to get started with MS Access 2013, trusting of a file, understanding the quick access toolbar, backstage of the access, exploring the ribbon, navigation pane and introduction to various components if the database.
The next sections specifically deal with Creating a Database, Designing a Table which includes understanding planning and designing the database, create a table and understand its structure, importing data into access, formatting tools and linking the tables. We will then look at the following section which focuses on Creating Queries using the Query wizard, design Query and Sorting data using Queries.
Next, we would focus on Creating and Modifying Forms which includes Create data entry forms, compound forms and Modifying forms in Layout and design view.
Following the module, we would understand the creation and designing of reports. Here we look at the creation of reports on single tables, multiple tables, and reports through queries. Finally, we will understand exporting data from access and creating a mail merge.
What are the requirements for the Microsoft Access 2013 Course?
What am I going to get from this Microsoft Access 2013 Course?
- More than 2.5 hours of quality video tutorials
- Practice files to work on the examples simultaneously with the trainer
- Understand the Access 2013 interface and its elements such as designing forms, usage of queries and generating reports to physically represent the databases effectively
- Understand the basics of how databases work, the structure of the database and how tables can be used effectively
- Master the use of MS Access 2013 and its elements
- Learn how to successfully link to other data sources
Who should take this Microsoft Access 2013 Course?
- Anyone new to Microsoft Access 2013 and interested in learning about the same.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Learn Microsoft Access 2013 courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|