Meshes in Unity:
This course is an intermediate to advanced learning of game development using Unity software. The Course is to specifically learn about the Meshes in Unity software. This course is to get an overview of what a 3D mesh is, how it is made up, and how Unity exemplifies them in the 3D world. The tutorials will help you learn about the procedurally generated grid, Building a rounded cube, Cube spheres and Working with mesh deformation.
- To learn how to create a procedurally generated grid in Unity 3D.
- To build a rounded cube
- To learn about cube spheres
- To learn how to work with mesh deformation
- Students interested in game development
- Game development Professionals
- Unity(preferably v5.0 or above)
- Basic knowledge of game development using Unity