Merger Modeling- Albemarle Corp and Axiall Chemicals:
In this course, we will first understand about the various terminologies being used in merger modeling. Post which, we will go through with the detailed merger model, wherein we will learn, how to create assumption sheet, calculation of the purchase price. Further, we will also understand the how the merger deal would be funded. There are various expenses such as the financing expenses, advisory fees, purchase price allocation that would be calculated with specific to the deal.
Next comes the main part of M& A modeling where we would be creating the proforma balance sheet and P&L, accretion/dilution analysis and preparing the sensitivity tables.
We have used company’s result press releases and investor presentation to find out relevant data, hence this can assure the reliability of any past data and future projections.
- To understand the merger modeling process of any company from Economy, Industry to Company (EIC framework)
- To learn how to determine if a merger is feasible or no.
- Students who are pursuing CFA, MBA (finance), CA
- Professionals in the field of investment banking/equity research
- Basic Accounting and MS Excel Knowledge
- Passion to learn