CorelDraw is world-class graphic designing and vector designing software leading the markets from the past twenty-five years. The software is a comprehensive collection of all tools and features that are used for the professional graphic designing fraternities. CorelDraw is a combination of advanced illustration, photo editing, logo designing, vector graphics, page layout designing, typography, pre-press layout designing and many more features in one pack. It provides every important and value adding tool for the creative professionals and aspiring designers who want to turn their imagination into an amazing form of art.
Gaining command over the tools of CorelDraw is the most important factor one should hone to master this software. Thankfully, the user interface design is so friendly and convenient that it will not take a big time for anyone who is introduced to this application. Practicing the tools is the first part, but making the most of the tools requires a great effort from your end. This course focuses on both these contexts to make you a master in knowing what is what of CorelDraw, equally we emphasize on putting the knowledge to use by implementing some creative methods and introducing you to several tips and tricks of the day to day Industry standard works.
The course is a comprehensive model you will rarely find in any other online portals. It is comprised of more than 31 hours of detailed lectures about every tool and detail of the CorelDraw software. You will learn from the very basic level to the advanced levels of CorelDraw with up to 170 lectures you can always access. The course is focused on all levels of students including beginners, intermediate level students, and advanced level students. Everyone has something to learn from this course. Enroll for this CorelDraw Mastering Corel Draw Graphics Suite course and join the thousands of students who already made a fortune out of it.
About CorelDraw – Mastering Corel Draw Graphics Suite
During this first lecture of this comprehensive course, you are introduced to the CorelDraw software. The major portion of this lecture deals with discussing the software and its functionality and where the software is mostly used. Besides the knowledge part, you will also come to know about the further sections of the course and how the entire curriculum is organized to give you maximum knowledge about the software application.
User Interface and Basic Concepts
The second section takes you into the software. Here you will see the elements of the user interface and talks much about various tools in CorelDraw and what are the various purposes we use these tools in CorelDraw. We start by taking you across the user interface and various windows readily available on the screen as we open the software. At its first look, the screen may intimidate you but need not worry, our lecture will clear the maze and explain every functionality in the easiest way. You will see the basic options that will open the document and help to customize the size, dimensions as per your project requirement. Later we look into many tools that are used to create documents, refine them or redefine the dimensions or modes of the project and discuss in brief about tool sets used for drawing, color correction or image editing purposes. We will discuss at length about these topics in the upcoming sections of the course.
After the introduction to User Interface window, the course will start taking you across the numerous tools and functions of the software. It is highly important to gain command over these parts of the application to see yourself as a master in CorelDraw. We start with the Shape Tools initially and take you through almost every tool to give you optimum information about the same.
- Shape Tool: With the help of the Shape Tools you will be able to create and draw the shapes of any look and dimensions as you intend to have it. The group of Shape tools can help you design shapes in perfect geometry which would be next to impossible to create manually. Equally, it helps you dynamically edit the drawn shapes by providing ease and control over every part of the drawing.
- Pick Tool: This tool is majorly used for two purposes in CorelDraw. Through the lectures focusing on pick tool, you will learn how to select and independent object on your workspace or choose an object from the group of objects and to change the position of the selected object by moving it adjusting it through the selection handles. Above that, you will also see some objects may have the nodes in various areas around the selection. You will learn the complete information about the tool in this lecture.
- Crop-Knife-Erase Tools:The lectures about these tools will concentrate on how to edit the object or an image using these editing tools. You can choose to have a part of an image and expunge the rest of the image or portion of your project quickly without saving it into another file or project. Or you can erase an object, color or any other element of a file. You will know how to handle these conditions with the help of the Crop tool, Knife tool, and Erase tool. We will open many possibilities of using these tools during this lecture.
- Virtual Segment Delete Tool:The tool is used to delete a specific portion of the objects mostly where the objects are overlapping with other objects in the design. Besides that, the tool will also delete the overlapping paths where the path intersects with other objects. The two important functions of the tools will be known during this lecture.
- Free Hand: You will know how to move the image without disturbing the positions and the size of the objects and the design. Freehand tool helps you to move your workspace around accessing easy methods of working quick on every part of your document.
- Zoom Tools: The zoom tools with help you easily navigate through your workspace by working on the details through zooming in and out of the design. You will see various methods of using the zoom tools including the hot keys and mouse scrolling techniques.
- Bezier Tools: With the Bezier tools, you will know how to wind up the curved path segments and adjust a path of a curve or a shape objects by using Bezier handles. The lecture includes many methods of using Bezier tools and to what extent hotkeys can also help to select and work on Bezier tools.
- Artistic Media Tools: This is one of the important tools helps you add a visual appearance to the paths. You will learn how to apply muscle to a path through the five different types of Artistic Media Brushes.
Smart Fill and Smart Drawing:
Smart fill tool can be explained as half of intersection shaping command and half of auto fill utility command. We will teach how you can use the smart fill tool in various methods when you are working on overlapping shapes mostly with two or more objects. We will take you through multiple conditions as B-Spline, Polygon, and 3 Point curves in various lectures.
- Rectangle Tool, Star Tool, 3 Point Eclipse tool
We will show you how simple it is to create a rectangle in CorelDRAW. However you will also know how to create a rectangle in various methods using the mouse, defining the mathematical dimensions, Rounded rectangles, unevenly rounded rectangle and the hotkey model. Equally, we discuss the polygon tool, Star tool, 3 point eclipse tool and another form of geometry tools and their preferences.
- Graph Paper and Spiral Tools:
In a detailed lecture about creating Graph paper copies by arranging equal number and sizes of Columns and Rows. You will learn many invaluable techniques in creating chart making and artistic application of the same. Besides graph paper tool, you will also learn about the spiral tool and its preferences including the various variants as symmetric and logarithm spiral tools. You will also learn to maintain the symmetric and asymmetric revolutions of the spiral tool.
- Text Tool, Columns, Bullets and more
In the lectures about Text Tool, you will see how to simply enter a block of text into your document. You will also know how to tweak the text by increasing the size, changing the font, change the color, italic or bold the selected text, change the whole text block or change a specific part of the text block, using and applying various styles of bullets and much more. You will see how to work on Paragraphs and create columns. By properly working on the text, you can hone typographic skills. We divided the entire text part into 9 detailed parts including exercises.
In the tables section of the course, we will take you through the complex table creation and use the columns and rows ready for your design. We will start with introducing you to the basic table shapes and start creating more complex shapes of the table. You will know what are the elements that can be introduced into the table cells. We teach you what are the tools that will help you get your job done and how to use various tools like pick tool, shape tool in editing and creating tables. You will also know how to work with text, images and graphical elements and editing tables. Converting text into tables is another important part of the text you will learn during this part of the course.
- Working with Callouts
As you are already aware of the basic and most commonly used tools and functionalities of the CorelDRAW, we will take you into advanced topics as working with callouts. We will show how to compose a two-segment line while using 3 point callout tool. We will discuss more in this lectures about Callout line width, Start arrowhead, Line style, Callout shape, Callout gap, and end size.
By now we came the half way of our course, where we concluded many basic and intermediate elements of our design. We discuss much deeper topics of CorelDRAW from this point. Some of the topics we talk in detail are the Connector straight lines, Angles, Blend modes, Counter & Distort tools, Drop shadow and envelope tools, eyedropper tools, Outline pen tool, fountain and pattern fill, Interaction and mesh, transformations, rollover, bitmaps, drop shadows, menu bar text properties and many other windows and attributes.
Before I take this course, I have been through many sites and spoke with my friends to choose a comprehensive tool that introduces me to every element of the CorelDRAW software. EDUCBA beats the competitors in every part including the maximum number of topics covered, the number of hours course spans and the number of lectures included. I like the course for the variety of subjects it covered and the quality of detail it maintained in every part of the lecture. It’s really hard to find a course of this size in any part of the web. If you are looking to start your designing career, just start with this course
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s VBAs and Macros – From Novice to Ninja courses. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|