Machine Learning with MATLAB:
Machine learning is a scientific discipline that explores the construction and study of algorithms that can learn from data. Such algorithms operate by building a model from example inputs and using that to make predictions or decisions, rather than following strictly static program instructions. Machine learning is closely related to and often overlaps with computational statistics; a discipline that also specializes in prediction-making.
This training is an introduction to the concept of machine learning and its application using Matlab tool.
The training will include the following;
- Intro to Machine learning and Neural Networks
- Normalizing data with Matlab
- Unsupervised learning techniques
- Supervised learning
- Regression methods & Clustering
- Data analysts
- Data scientists
- Practicing Engineers and Scientist
- People interested in evolving patterns of artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- No prior knowledge of machine learning required
- Basic knowledge of Matlab tool
- MATLAB Fundamentals and some programming background
- Access to MATLAB with Neural Network Toolbox, Internet Access