Machine Learning Case Studies:
The web is full of apps that are driven by data. All the e-commerce apps and websites are based on data in the complete sense. There is database behind a web front end and middleware that talks to a number of other databases and data services. But the mere use of data is not what comprises of data science. A data application gets its value from data and in the process creates value for itself. This means that data science enables the creation of products that are based on data.
This course includes real-world projects which are used by data scientists or people who inspire to be the data scientist.
The tutorials will include the following;
The modules of this course include:
1. Statistics and Probability
3. Time Series
6. Chart types and when to use them.
- • Anyone who wants to learn about data and analytics
- • Data Engineers
- • Analysts
- • Architects
- • Software Engineers
- • IT operations
- • Technical managers
- • No prior knowledge of machine learning required
- • Basic knowledge of programming languages