Communication Logo Design Course
We bring you a Communication design course that teaches you how to design a professional and mature logo design, by taking you through the in-depth understanding of what a logo really is, principles of a good logo design with examples of the principles put into practice, and the thorough logo design process along with the examples of how to design a logo.
This is an end-to-end Communication design course in logo design which is a very important and strong part of communication design. So what does Communication design course really teach and thereby what does it enable you to do?
- In this logo design course, ewe starts at the beginning. Firs,t we learn what a logo really is.
- Nex,t we understand the difference between a good and a bad logo.
- Thereafter, we break down into layman terminology, how to tell a good logo from bad. Which means we study the principles of a good logo design. This helps us to analyse some existing logos, and also our own logo design course, once we get to that part, which would otherwise be too vague to describe.
- We study each of the principles of designs with loads of examples, both good and bad, to drive the point home.
- Now we begin with the actual design of a logo. So we study the what the logo design process is.
- Now we put all the theory into practice. So we teach you each step and you follow each step practically till you come up with the end result of good strong logos.
- Where do we begin? We start by learning how to take a design brief so that it provides maximum ease and information while designing the logo.
- After taking the design brief, we learn how to do our most crucial part – The research. What to research, and how to research so that our communication is perfect.
- Next in this Communication Design Course, comes the part of picking up your pencil and paper. So we teach you exactly How to Brainstorm. It is very easy for a trainer or instructor to say, ‘Ok so now that you have your design problem, so think and brainstorm’ But we teach you HOW to brainstorm. So you pick up your pen and paper and brainstorm for your very own logo design brief.
- Nex,t in this Communication logo Design Course, we come to deal with that which inevitably happens to every creative person, Mental Blocks. So we teach you how to deal with these mental blocks which can so very hinder your creativity and to move beyond them.
- Thereafter we learn how to identify the strongest concepts so that we are sure we do not leave our big ideas out and pick up the weaker ones thereby making all our efforts futile. So here you weed out the weaker concepts and take your strong concepts to the next level.
- Once this is done we get to the sketching and experimenting with doubling or even tripling of our concepts and communication through a single logo, hence we teach you how to work on various permutations and combinations of your concepts.
- Now we further refine our strongest concepts, and make them ‘Mature’ and ‘Professional’ in sync with the principles of a good logo design.
- After this, we work on the typography which is a very crucial aspect of logo design. We learn what good and bad typography for a logo are and how to design a logo with good and strong typography.
- In this Communication logo design course, we hereafter study the use of color in logo design. Along with this you add color to your designed logos.
- Finally, we teach you how to present your logo design so as to maximize the impact of your logo designs. So you too make your presentation along with this chapter.
- Here we await your clients’ feedback and reversal. After which we refine and make legitimate changes if any.
- And we teach you how to supply the final files.
- And yes, we show you examples of HOW some of the logos were actually designed. So that provides you with a real insight into what a logo design process actually looks like.
- In this Communication logo design course, last, but most importantly, we teach you how to charge for a logo. Do not underprice your work!!
Why this Communication Design Course?
- It is end-to-end. Which means it will sail you through in the real world, not just in the design college world. At any step that you find yourself struggling, we would have provided you with the answers already. Don’t know what to say to the client? We would have helped you. Don’t know how far to press your designs to the client? We would have told you. Caught in the midst of a mental block and don’t know how to get out? We would have told you!
- It is in-depth. So we do not just skim through the design process. We take each step with you. And show you how to actually design a logo.
- We teach you in- detail how to design not an amateurish but a professional and mature logos.
- So basically we equip you with all the knowledge about logos and logo design. And we enable you to actually go out there into the design market and design a real logo and charge a professional fee for it!
Target Customers for Communication Log0 Design Course:
- Students of communication or graphic design
- Students of alternative streams of design who may want to expand their knowledge about other streams of design
- Graphic design professionals
- People who like to learn design
- People who like to know more about how logos are designed
- People who like to learn new things
- People who may want to learn how to brainstorm
- Creative People
- People who may want to enhance their creative thinking skills
- People who want to learn how to deal with mental blocks in design or work in general
Pre-Requisites of Communication Design Course:
- An interest in learning / taking the Communication Design Course
- Working knowledge of English
Communication Logo Design Course Objective:
- To teach the students what a logo is. To further teach them how to analyse the quality of a logo with the help of the principles of logo design.
- Finally to help teach students the techniques of brainstorming so as to develop their creativity to the highest potential; thereafter choosing the better options from the thus brainstormed concepts, and developing and refining the selected concepts to the fullest to achieve several final strong mature professional logo design options.
|Where do our learners come from?|
|Professionals from around the world have benefited from eduCBA’s Logo Design Course. Some of the top places that our learners come from include New York, Dubai, San Francisco, Bay Area, New Jersey, Houston, Seattle, Toronto, London, Berlin, UAE, Chicago, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, India, Bangalore, New Delhi, Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata, Hyderabad and Gurgaon among many.|