Linux ZFS Training:
By using ZFS an open source technology now, you can build your own professional storage, which has similar features to that of any commercial hardware storage. To get the best out of this course you would require basic knowledge of Linux administration.
The training will include the following;
1. What is ZFS??
2. Where can ZFS be used? ZFS Terms?
3. ZFS Component Naming Requirements
4. What is copy-on-write?
5. What is Pooled Storage?
6. ZFS and Traditional File System Differences
7. Installation of ZFS in linux
8. Configuring ZFS
9. Creating ZFS Storage Pool
10. Managing ZFS Storage Pools
11. Replication Features of a ZFS Storage Pool
12. Creating a ZFS File System Hierarchy
13. Destroying ZFS Storage Pools
14. Onlining and Offlining Devices in a Storage Pool
- IT students
- IT professionals
- This course is suitable for any one has a some of experience in Linux
- Basic in Linux
- VMware or VirtualBox
- Centos 7 DVD