Lean Six Sigma in IT:
Lean Six Sigma Application in Information Technology is an industry-specific course on the application of Lean Six Sigma in Information Technology. Lean Six Sigma is a program that solves process defects using waste elimination. This appeals to IT workers, as they simply don’t have the time to delve into lengthy projects often offered by traditional Six Sigma programs. Lean Six Sigma is the combination of Lean Practices and Six Sigma quality improvement methodologies aimed with the ultimate goal of reducing waste while increasing profits and efficiency.
This course has been created to provide you the best Six Sigma Lean tools and techniques to augment the ability of any IT company. From software creation utilizing Agile and Lean methods to governance frameworks, such as ITIL, Lean Six Sigma is a potent model that gives you an incredible value in the Information Technology or IT industry.
The training will help you learn about
- How Lean Six Sigma helps in Information Technology
- Different forms and drivers of Waste
- Introduction to Seven Levers
- Lean Six Sigma Success factors
- Lean Consultant
- Quality Analyst
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Project manager
- Students who like to learn and understand the principles of Lean Six Sigma in the IT field
- Work experience in IT sector
- Completion of Green Belt training