LBO Modeling of Siemens:
A model of leveraged buyout shows what all takes place when a company is acquired by a private equity firm by using a combination of equity or cash along with debt which is then sold off within a period of 3-5 years. By taking such a step, the aim of the private equity firm is to earn a return of 20 -25 percent which is far in excess of the “historical average annual return” in case of the stock markets. The leveraged buyouts are more or less same to the normal deals of merger and acquisitions; the only difference is that in a leveraged buyout, the assumption is that the buyer will be selling the target in future.
Through this training you shall be learning about Leverage Buy-out deals and concepts and practically creating a LBO model for Siemens AG company.
- Novice students who have interest pursuing a career in the financial sector
- Working Professionals
- Investment bankers
- Financial analysts
- Any other person who may have interest in undertaking the course of LBO Modeling
- Basic introductory knowledge of working in excel
- Basic introductory knowledge related to accounting
- A general exposure to corporate finance will be of help although it is not essential to have such an exposure